A Political Map of Almaris, 81 S.A.

Shiredom

Spoiler

I got bored, and I craved to update my map, which I did in the span of 30 minutes. And yes, I used Krita, I consider these maps just experience so I can get more advanced in it, getting decent at it.

Political Map of Almaris

9th of Sun's Smile, 81 SA

My name is Peralien Maelstorm, I am an Oathbreaker in hiding, I will not tell where. It was six years ago that I made my first version of a map of Almaris, but there were errors in it, and it has changed dramatically. 

I do not deserve redemption, and I do not wish to be contacted, please stop if you are. But anyway, here is the map.

XMup2Hv.png

(OOC: May need to open in new tab if it's blurry)

have found that nations are starting to centralize, into strong alliances. In Arcas, this rarely existed in the stage it is now. Savoy has exploded into several tiny little states who's destiny is unknown. The majority of elves besides Haelun'or and Fenn are in the same area, which I am calling 'Elves Forest' from now on, this includes Elvenesse, Elysium, and Celia'nor, and partily Vortice due to their sizable Elven Population.

The most stable nation in Almaris from my view has been Haense, it has had no major attempted coups from what I know, and little rebellions. 

Almaris is in it's last stage of life, it will either stabilize further, or erupt into chaos that will cause us to leave, just like Arcas.

Signed,

peralien_signature_transparent.png

Historian Horatio Harrenid traces the political map for his treatise on the importance of Orcish Sea Power. In the process, he unwittingly copies the paper town of Du Loc into the work, and is duly humiliated in the annals of history.