A CHALLENGE BROUGHT FORTH

pdh79vA9v0g9cXKpIHxNuIwAKF0l6ZmtuzkTh6V3U8H4V5hQyeSElyaOvi3CvVjy3XcA-1jC-_u5yKEG6f4DXW8oZ9FfKlYm--Rxmd39dvkkpMYURlCNyajO2CWoplWj-JhSE-O4EdCdQPvEEw

“FUR TOO LONG WI HAZ ZAT IDLE N’ WATCH OUR FRIENDZHIPZ ZUFFER AT DUH HANDZ UF AZH. FUR TOO LONG WI HAZ PEEPED OUR LIVEZ TURNED INZIDE OUT, FUR WHEN WI HAZ ZOUGHT TU REGAIN OUR HONOR, WI WERE MET WITH DEZTRUCTION N’ TERMZ UF WAAGH WHEN ALL UF DIZ COULD’VE BEEN AVOIDED. FUR TOO LONG WI HAZ BEEN ZLAUGHTERED, PUZHED BACK, BY DUH FAILUREZ UF AZH.”

Willy would roar from a roof top within the city of San’Velku. His voice pained and strained with anger. Even if no one would listen, he would still shout at the top of his lungs down into the square of the city for all of them to hear his call.

“LET DIZ BI AH CHALLENGE. TU DUH AZH DAT HAZ BROUGHT UZ MANY ENEMIEZ WITHIN DIZ REALM. FUR LATZ BLAH HAZ TURNED FRIENDZ INTO ENEMIEZ N’ LATZ HAZ DONE NOTHING TU ZOLVE DIZ.”

“I CHALLENGE DUH DOMINUZ TU UH KLOMP FUR LATZ ZPOT. NAYM LATZ TIME N’ PLACE. FUR IT WILL BI UP TU DUH ZPIRITZ TU DECIDE. LATZ HAZ NUB BEEN PEEPED IN AGEZ WHILE WI HAVE BEEN ZTUCK TU BEAT BACK DUH ZKAHERZ DAT ATTACK DUH GOI DIRECTLY N’ LATZ JUZT ZIT N’ NUB ZEEK ACTION. MI CALLZ FUR ACTION NOW. LATZ BRUDDAHZ N' ZIZTAHZ LAY DEAD AT DUH HANDZ UF DUH DOMINUZ DUE TU LATZ FAILUREZ. ZHOW LATZ FAYCE N’ KLOMP FUR DUH POZITION UF DOMINUZ.”

Willy the blind orc would roar once again loudly over the city. He’d raise a fist high into the air, pounding it against his chest. The Ilzhonal would then creep down from the rooftops and return to his home. He'd be preparing for the battle which would be soon to come. 

Spoiler

Please note this is for those who visit the orcs frequently (Honoraries, vassals, etc.) and the regular orc players to know of. As for the klomp, I will contact the current dominus via discord to arrange a time and place. 

A letter is sent off to the uruk seeking challenge. 
"Bruddah, though mi have shared little time in your presence, I'd hope you understand the codes of The Horde; there will be no klomp, no challenge, not without the Rex's wishes; If you hold distain for my service to the Horde, I will happily hold council to discuss this. Grizh guide you." - Naakh ob Leyd, Dominus of the Horde." 

Druk would sip the broth of a stew containing meat from a stag that he had hunted a few hours prior, his ears would twitch as he heard the yelling that commenced in San'Velku. He'd smile a tusky grin as a bit of broth would drip down the corner of his mouth, "Mi grukk thiz iz about da klomp wi lozt. Diz iz interezting azh." He would go onto eating his stew, knowing that not much will probably change.

Grishlûk’Raguk did in fact not listen to the manic blabbering from a fool, from the top of the city and continued his meditation in the deep bowels of the Orcish Citadel.

Grizhec snores loudly. "HOOOOONK CHOOOOO - HOOOOOONK MIMIMIMIMIMIMI."