QUESTIO CONTRA KRUGAI SERVOS DRACONIS

pjM56185xeQ9Sjwo7jj5OD8X562AoN6Id7n_2JrIsPZr_Fj9uh8P10yns0PuZaedem058xqMr96VRXRkjlEBrS2tKgJADctStoauN9EIE2l1SSAaL_8ZxojjrK0ProdPfxXQI47VlRnfvFUc_7Y

QUESTIO CONTRA KRUGAI SERVOS DRACONIS

THE HOLY QUEST AGAINST THE SERVANTS OF THE ARCHDRAKAAR

WITHIN THE LANDS OF THE HORDE

Addressed to the Holy Order of Saint Nicolas the Martyr

On the War Against the Horde

12th of Sun's Smile, 1879 | 12th of Tov & Yermey, 432 E.S.

fuo-gW04CyUr0l3yHnV833aWM5by9FlDWniIMasYM6Zw0dDiJxrY6R_VPH8MohDnAoh8oWWpM7t0uS74ue-EkiJhKT_rmcDGS-98CJRZ_JtYfNCqN-S7CehGhzYOCfYns3gR5g7cOo-fzHvAn-4

BeT9RHudJEab5I2OWYhD91CxYY0NC4L6mbNLuD82jWN5kqXay6U1MgHEEDibq9HsOYXVGa2I277OsIf942O-jPWxnkOA4_hyyFJdy13qzGRXIPar8nxppW4izvRQvdhBHt_112IWk6WziFbAOkI

HIS REVEREND EXCELLENCY HOLY SIR DAVID INVITUS, Grandmaster of the Holy Order of Saint Nicolas the Martyr,

Custodian of the Faith & the Aurum Shield of Saint Nicolas, does hereby state...

qkqU4OIXm7rJwy-EXdPnfFimzQhXlldRJeQmloip03OrpXU-oyw0KLLYHs8ISoilwNvdR3aydG_qnu79CkJjj983VK0DSH_FxNPdcHLxbYokQKAoMgYYxm0lbZwz1HfU3YMs4-qIkVnokAcpytE

The Faith Militant of the Church of the Canon, currently organized through the Holy Order of Saint Nicolas the Martyr, is hereby called up to serve in battle against the servants of the Archdrakaar that dwell in the lands of the Horde. Know we well, the soldiers of GOD, that the Archdrakaar's minions, known as Azdrazi, have long perverted the faithful among the Sons of Horen to worship the draconic creature, pledging and tying themselves to it against the Laws of the Canon. Know, too, we that Church of the Canon has declared an Inquisition against the followers of Azdromoth in the Declaration of Inquisition, issued on the 18th of Horen's Calling, 1834. The declaration recognizes a need to secure the sanctity and safety for all Canonists, and the Faith Militant has a duty to the protection and safe-keeping of the Canonist faithful, especially against the creatures of darkness and flame.

The Order is ordered to mobilize and protect those faithful that will be fighting the Azdrazi, inasmuch as is needed to defend their souls and lives, but are cautioned against battles for pride or temporal gain, nor shall they participate for the transfer of land. The Order is not a sword of Canonist states, but a shield against the Darkness. If such a transfer of lands is inevitable, the Order urges the Canonist Princes involved in this conflict to bring more lands into the realm of the Canon, not the realms of the the followers of the Brathmordakin, for the Order remembers the Sons of Urguan once shouting for joy towards the Archdrakaar in the lands currently in conflict. Additionally, the House of the Nicolites will be ordered to act as healers and missionaries in those acquired lands so that the faith may grow.

Ride now and ride well, my Fellows and my Brothers. May you shine as GOD's light, brought to all the dark places of this world. May you be prepared to defend that light when the evil or ignorant strike against it.

PRO DEO, PRO CANON!

image.jpeg.22fcd29ebfdab78301d3757fd639181f.jpeg

A dwarven prophet wonders when the sons of Urguan shouted for joy when the Archdrakaar did anything in these current lands.

Spoiler

Cool post please dont force my meme into the spoiler it is thematically fitting