whyapac

Minecraft IGN(s):

whyapac

Discord:

Mustard#9917

Ban Selection

In-Game Ban

Ban Reason

"Griefing to Bypass LWC (Item Frame). Breach of Breaking and Entering Rules (No RP with using /breakdown). No-RP Killing (Hitting, Downing, and Popping), and Toxicity (Stealing and Teasing in Chat)

What circumstances led to this ban?

I was banned on June 15th, 2020 so I can't recall the exact circumstances behind the ban. I remember that I had started going around the snowy (and pretty much abandoned) biome next to the ice wall and was claiming unused cabins and igloos and it's probable that I didn't go through the proper channels and ask to have a moderator plant an inactivity sign and claim it correctly. I probably broke into a home, claimed it, stole stuff and bragged about my findings in public chat. As far as the No-RP Killing, I don't have a clue what that might have been. I might have killed someone and didn't do it correctly. 

Are there aspects of the ban you agree and/or disagree with?

I think my ban was fair.

What motivates you to return to LOTC?

Tomorrow will have been exactly two years since I've been banned. I was told I could appeal in August of 2020 but I had taken a break from Minecraft to focus on work and college and now I'm getting back into Minecraft and roleplaying again. I remember LOTC being one of my favorite servers to play so I'd like that opportunity again.

Attach other relevant information.

9kX5ms4.png

Edited by whyapac