Dissolution of van Darkwood

DarkWrath94

Dissolution of van Darkwood

-6rArKZj1oaUo5Am3h2Z1vPlfz-D6JaUmEGm-2hriznG7eXJJhR6aKjIE5RKLkwsUeAAVGnhG98GPCaeoaIS-kyjhi-SZRskqW6ftZfyDvRecFqO8aP7WktubO5jINVK3852wBrA0b0OdSpE4vXBte8

eFTHWd06cZorcFYNM2jUnsOgrKXci_EDgH3hk5VSnYB7N5AAWFqmVHZ4KeIjyVWNoDhi1pHDrHR7kikT1gzxZefUJey8OGAObVJNFHRY0oi-NX1zbNIHxlU-sjB0y__ijw6RbQVV4b5xIqTYZ2_waz8

-=The declaration of dissolution=-

zSwc289OzcUdNpYKmcEkieCvC7VZJoXVd5zDSZYe3E6tURXkihaT9POFm2JBc5EgsSLsCaC8s48UeGBi80UYBVoThc0KUE-1sUgNE-SYJrGqCs7ODmWCG9uT2eZs1ooLlIYRjf1qR5qyfj6-3tRi4aE

House van Darkwood, a creation of mine many years ago. Its purpose was simple, yet no longer is it required.

Hence from here on out I proclaim the end of House van Darkwood.

All items and property owned by the house from this moment on are the property of House Darkwood and its Head Drako Darkwood.

With this, let the conflicts of old end and a new page begin.

Signed

Viktor Darkwood

Drako grins as he reads the post "Wonderful news, I am proud my brother has made this choice and the family can once more be reunited" he would then move to show his entire family, especially his sister Seraphine @Sio

17 hours ago, HIGH_FIRE said:

Drako grins as he reads the post "Wonderful news, I am proud my brother has made this choice and the family can once more be reunited" he would then move to show his entire family, especially his sister Seraphine @Sio

The woman jumped up screaming in excitement, as she hugged her elder brother. "Drako, You've done it! You've gotten him back!! I must prepare him a gift! He has been gone awfully long, I hope he missed us just as much as we had missed him.." She'd walk out of the room to go prepare a gift for her brother.