HONOURING THE HAESENI - VOL. I

HONOURING THE HAESENI

VOLUME I

Dy1ipd-8FhY0GXQkF4l7EAJ-LcBSBG4Z2Q4KuU3BLj5JssUF_VCIT7gMb8ic94eq6cXBV2WDnEihZg92ynLTcIDSYVEHqZjHV04hHVlwGHkUF2UiXaLZDLV_c_XOBTW11Kuk2UtW46dtd2SCTw

BAR MAAN OVARE SYR

Issued by the

LADY PALATINE

On this 5th of Msitza ag Dargund, 336 E.S.

VA BIRODEO HERZENAV AG EDLERVIK,

As the Palatine of Hanseti-Ruska and right-hand to His Majesty, the King, I often find myself managing the day-to-day affairs of the Kingdom at his behest. In doing so, I have subsequently witnessed the various good deeds and well-doings of the Haeseni citizenry that have brought me a great sense of gratitude for the peoples of Hanseti-Ruska. 

By virtue of my personal gratitude, the series of jottings Honouring the Haeseni is born. This is a proper acknowledgement of the good deeds of the Haeseni people, to be published every four years; This is my thank-you to the people of Haense. 

THE CONSTRUCTON OF THE MORRIVI PRIKAZ

My first extension of gratitude goes out to our very own Queen Amadea of Susa for her tireless construction of the Morrivi Prikaz, the new Spring Palace. Her Majesty was held responsible for the entirety of the construction process, in which she drew up the plans and built the foundation of the building itself. 

To say the Queen of Hanseti-Ruska is dedicated to the betterment of her nation is simply an understatement. For your unfaltering efforts, Your Majesty, Haense thanks you.

THE BRAVERY OF TWO

With the recent emergence of monstrosities plaguing Haense with unprompted attacks, many loyal Haeseni have answered the incessant cries for help, most notably Ser Walton “The Wall” of the Knightly Orders and Lord Godric Colborn, both whom directly faced two beastly attacks in a single Saint’s Day. 

I wish to personally extend my gratitude to you two for aiding those in need: the children at Otistadt and the young Isadora Basrid who could have suffered a terrible fate were it not for your intervention. Thank you.

THE DEDICATION OF THE QUEEN’S COUNCIL

Under Queen Amadea of Susa, the wards and event collaborators of her Council have dutifully coordinated many social outings and gatherings to effectively make the Courts flourish under her caring watch. 

Members of the Queen’s Council such as Adelajda vas Ruthern, Tatyana Ludovar, and Princess Analiesa Josefina all took charge to host lively events for the Haeseni courtiers to enjoy. To these ladies of the Queen’s Council and others, I extend my most heartfelt thanks to you for your efforts.

THE SERVANT OF ST. AMYAS

Another brave soul who answers the calls of the needy is one Lucia Rutledge who has long served the Hospital of St. Amyas. Time and time again, she has rushed to the scene of an injury, eager to aid and assist the wounded.

This individual exudes what it means to be a Haeseni: to persist and attend to others’ needs despite oneself. By reason of this, Firress Rutledge is most deserving of our gratitude and support. Thank you for your willingness to aid those in need.

THE KORTREVICH BULL

Recently, the Viscountess of Krusev, The Honourable Esmėe Kortrevich, has breathed new life into the Kortrevich Bull Post with a sudden but welcome republication. Since revitalising the Bull Post, the Viscountess  has published a new edition every few years or so, thus ensuring that the average Haeseni is well-aware of the affairs of the state. 

To the Viscountess, I appreciate your willingness to report on the news of the Kingdom with unfaltering accuracy and punctuality. Your efforts are most appreciated. The people of Haense thank you, as do I.

HANDS-ON HAESENI

One Elia Colborn has proven herself particularly ambitious! The young, yet undoubtably talented girl has institutionalised a Builder’s Guild dubbed The Haeseni Guild of Architects with the help of His Majesty, Karl III.

Her contribution to Haeseni society will prove particularly useful for future projects, particularly in the establishment and construction of new institutions within our flourishing nation.  For your dedication, Lady Colborn, I thank you. Your willingness to better Haeseni society has struck true.

IV JOVEO MAAN

Her Excellency, Isabel Baruch, Lady Palatine of Hanseti-Ruska, Duchess of Valwyck, Countess of Ayr, Viscountess of Voron, Baroness of Laval and Riveryn, Lady of Jorenstadt, Knight of the Order of Queen Maya and the Lily

Esmée Kortrevich runs over to her husband (@Phersades) with the missive in hand, "NIKOLAI! LOOK, LOOK! SHE WROTE ABOUT ME! AND THE POST!" She shoves the paper into his face, "READ IT, LOOK!"

Ada Natalya Colborn smiles proudly when her family is mentioned twice. She hung up the missive in the living room of the Colborn manor for everyone in the family to see!

Nikolai Kortrevich took a moment from writing, looking up at his wife as the missive was shoved into his face then. He set the quill of his own down as he reached for the paper from Esmee to read over. "As they should, vy do wonderful work. Ea could niet be prouder of vy" He offered a smile then as he handed the missive back. 

In turn, Lucia Rutledge read the paper as well in the Rutledge abode.. Her eyes wide in surprise at this. "Oh.. They said something nice about me.." She called out to the man she has been in care of over the last couple years.. She began to smile brightly as she waved the missive around before hugging it to her chest "Anton did vy hear that!? Eek!" @BoyWonderr