KKgame1

Minecraft IGN(s):

KKgame1

Discord:

KingC#4254

Ban Selection

In-Game Ban

Ban Reason

Mass-RDM using a Hacked Client. (it won't let me attach an image so I will DM it via discord on request)

What circumstances led to this ban?

I simply had no idea what to do, due to the slow decline of the Rustlers from a bandit group to a mercenary group, I was left without a purpose for my character in this Server.
And due to that I eventually became inactive and wanted to quit the server. Combining that with the current drama which was people that we attacked taking things WAY too personal and seeking us out to insult us in OOC and even discord servers which had nothing to do with LOTC just solidified my decision.

So when a friend of mine from the rustlers came to me with the offer of "going out with a bang" I had no reason to decline and so we got the wurst client and searched for the next best group of people to massacre.

Are there aspects of the ban you agree and/or disagree with?

While I agree with the ban itself I disagree with keeping me banned as I believe I have waited out my sentence at this point.

What motivates you to return to LOTC?

No 'MCRP' server even compares to LOTC, and trust me I went through a lot of servers. And I regret doing what I did, honestly I miss the quality of roleplay only LOTC can offer.

Attach other relevant information.

in all honesty, if I was just going to RDM again why would I come back for the fourth time ~11 months after I was banned?

I am not a man of many words but I hope this suffices to make clear how much I miss LOTC.

Edited by KKgame1
quick maths