Leaked DMs so I can buy tile OOCly

Hermit_Jack

1 hour ago, Hermit_Jack said:

In light of finding out about a secret OOC-only blind and anonymous tile auction, I'd like to let the sellers know I am interested.

Context Here:

As you can see, it's Rilath (Admin) approved as long as it's not USD.
image.thumb.png.129096e01057960c89f0f0d803362c8d.png

As such, I am buying 12,000 minas at $1USD per 100 minas. I'd like little to no RP for this, though, as there's real money involved and we can't let RP interfere. I'll then reach out anonymously to bid on the tile.

I figure if RP is needed, then whoever is interested makes a diety-based character like a Canonist can RP the minas needing to go to the "needy" and just happen to give me their minas. In exchange, I will just happen to send you some real money.

Also, must accept credit card (My mom said I could borrow hers)

Hello everyone!
this is jack's mother.

I am so incredibly disappointed in my son, that he would lie and tell people online that he has permission to use my credit card. Please stop sending me money from the names 'uwubear', 'keklolz', and 'poggersgorilla', I have had to call my bank 12 TIMES IN THE PAST WEEK BECAUSE OF THIS SILLY CHATROOM!!
You can be assured that my son will no longer be playing minecraft and talking to strangers on the internet for a while. 
Enjoy your day everyone...
And make sure to tell your mothers you love them... THEY NEED TO HEAR IT SOMETIMES

12 minutes ago, Lomiei said:

Hello everyone!
this is jack's mother.

I am so incredibly disappointed in my son, that he would lie and tell people online that he has permission to use my credit card. Please stop sending me money from the names 'uwubear', 'keklolz', and 'poggersgorilla', I have had to call my bank 12 TIMES IN THE PAST WEEK BECAUSE OF THIS SILLY CHATROOM!!
You can be assured that my son will no longer be playing minecraft and talking to strangers on the internet for a while. 
And make sure to tell your mothers you love them... THEY NEED TO HEAR IT SOMETIMES

Mom,

I'm writing you on my phone since you took away my laptop (that I told you not to look at!!!). I know I am probably the last person you want to hear from right now after I offered to use your credit card again for my favorite PVP factions global domination server. I know how much embarrassment I caused you with my unruly behavior.

Honestly, I have nothing to say to excuse my actions – I am not trying to do so, but I cannot find the words to express how ridiculous and apologetic I feel. I just really wanted to be someone on this pay-to-win server, and the older kids with jobs were laughing at me even though I charged your credit card $500 for Aether rank last year.

Please let me continue using your credit card and get my laptop back, this is the only thing in my life I have going for me.

1 hour ago, Hermit_Jack said:

In light of finding out about a secret OOC-only blind and anonymous tile auction, I'd like to let the sellers know I am interested.

Context Here:

As such, I am buying 12,000 minas at $1USD per 100 minas. I'd like little to no RP for this, though, as there's real money involved and we can't let RP interfere. I'll then reach out anonymously to bid on the tile.

I figure if RP is needed, then whoever is interested makes a diety-based character like a Canonist can RP the minas needing to go to the "needy" and just happen to give me their minas. In exchange, I will just happen to send you some real money.

19 minutes ago, Lomiei said:

Hello everyone!
this is jack's mother.

Hello everyone!

this is jack's father.

I am so incredibly disappointed in my son, that he would lie and tell people online that he has permission to use my wifes credit card. Please stop sending me money from the names 'uwubear', 'keklolz', and 'poggersgorilla', I have had to hear her call my bank 12 TIMES IN THE PAST WEEK BECAUSE OF THIS SILLY CHATROOM!!

Enjoy your day everyone… 

And make sure to tell your mothers you love them... THEY NEED TO HEAR IT SOMETIMES

Someone save me from this lady.

6 minutes ago, Hermit_Jack said:

favorite PVP factions global domination server.

Also, someone tell me what this PvP factions glob-al dom-inati-on thingy is, i am rather curious

- Jack's Dad

ps. Jack your grounded for a year

6 hours ago, Hermit_Jack said:

Context Here:

4 hours ago, Lomiei said:

Hello everyone!
this is jack's mother.

4 hours ago, JoshBright said:

Hello everyone!

this is jack's father.

I am so incredibly disappointed in my son, that he would lie and tell people online that he has permission to use my wifes credit card. Please stop sending me money from the names 'uwubear', 'keklolz', and 'poggersgorilla', I have had to hear her call my bank 12 TIMES IN THE PAST WEEK BECAUSE OF THIS SILLY CHATROOM!!

Enjoy your day everyone… 

And make sure to tell your mothers you love them... THEY NEED TO HEAR IT SOMETIMES

Someone save me from this lady.

Also, someone tell me what this PvP factions glob-al dom-inati-on thingy is, i am rather curious

- Jack's Dad

ps. Jack your grounded for a year

WASSUP EVRYONE! THis i S jacKs LiTtLE UwU BroTHer Who He LoVEs Very Much But OuR pARENTS lOVE mE vEry MuCH mOre!

My bROtHEr Buys ME CanDY With All The Mines CoiNs thINfs You Give Him in ExcahNge for my paRnts Saving Money WIch They Use To Get us Out OF debt. WE ARE ON THE STREETS ATM PLS SEND MONEI!

LovES jACKS UwU lItLLe BrOthER

this is jack's dog

woof

- jack's dog