Consider A vote for Ardad Rashul

SupaSaMM

Lords and Ladies, sirs and madams, men and women, and boys and girls. I stand before you as Ardad Rashul. For those of you who don't know me, I was born in Haense and in my youth I traveled the world looking for a home. I found that home in Balian, this beautiful metropolis that we all call home. Like myself, everyone that calls this city home wants this city to improve and become better than it was before because we all love this city. And when you love something or someone you do whatever it takes to care for it and love it and make it better. If and when I become your senator, I will follow in this mission, I will write laws to improve the common defense of Balian, improve local businesses, work with our current government to increase the quantity of food available in Balian,a work with the procurator's office to improve our housing, make sure that the people of Balian will live better lives and also, trying to improve the education of Balian and try to make Balian a hub of knowledge where that all citizens may learn from. I am Ardad Rashul and I hope to be the senator that will live and serve the people of Balian for years to come!

Screen Shot 2022-08-17 at 11.07.02 AM.png

Edited by Awesam5555

7 hours ago, Awesam5555 said:

wants this city to improve and become better than it was before

The Governess of balian scratches her head as she looked down at this missive 

"Well-.....I wish this one the best luck, considering the people that truly run the place."

laws to improve the common defense of Balian

"Hey-.....doesn't someone already do this in Balian...I must of been drunk when I saw a certain Vuiller write Laws"

the governess questions this mission

increase the quantity of food available in Balian

A certain shield  looks at this missive with slight tilt her head "So.....you want me to sell more potatoes for the nobles.....I have my own to feed..." she threw the missive into the fire as she continued to plow