SUMMONS TO THE 1st BALIAN SENATE

Imperium

SUMMONS TO THE 1st BALIAN SENATE

91XLxJBL2RmpSzVrBeC64AOUlNq7COXsdnuW99-TSc7mTCPrJD0OFO0kOy140a1AcmYMJCcJeA-oOh7iIYnaeRIy9xJHsU6I2qxGvc6mDggAaT1_R7IkY-vMTqayyvDrTyeAyg_asiVWXC07_LJLLsI

mkHiZtg4N6fznVIcQLnNp0HAIK4vDZLimQRpO-6NjTx5jCKoKv4IjhVmQWNXVtv7UOTjuv-Pbci97XFtAvLBQL7Iwpv3P9Rzlavn1Fiqioz4lXWU1M-OXpozRftNRlfpY2vmSOgiokwLumJpMMner-I 

The Summons for the 1st Balian Senate. 

Following the election of three senators belonging to the Nobility Faction and of four senators belonging to the Commoner Faction to the Senate of Balian in accordance with The Righteous Mantle Edict (9, B.A.), It has been decreed that the first Balian Senate shall commence in the year of Our Lord 19 of Balian’s Age.

ARTICLE I: The Nobility Faction of the 1st Balian Senate 

His Imperial Highness hereby summons the following three senators to comprise the Nobility Faction of the first Balian Senate, until such time as the session’s dissolution: 

• Her Ladyship, Orelia Darkwood.
  • The Rt. Hon. The Baron of Castelorena.
  • The Rt. Hon. The Baroness of Valens.

Those members summoned to comprise the Nobility Faction of the Senate of Balian shall be entitled to bear the style of Right Honorable Senators for the duration of the 1st Balian Senate upon taking their oaths of office.

ARTICLE II: The Commoner Faction of the 1st Balian Senate

His Imperial Highness hereby summons the following four senators to comprise the Commoner Faction of the first Balian Senate, until such time as the session’s dissolution:

• RASHUL, Ardad.
  • OF ENDOR, Emir.
  • WALLAS, Adam.
  • MARSHAL, Apollyon.

Those members summoned to comprise the Commoner Faction of the Senate of Balian shall be entitled to bear the style of Right Honorable Senators for the duration of the 1st Balian Senate upon taking their oaths of office.

ARTICLE III: Oath of Office

Those members summoned to the first Balian Senate shall be required to recite the ancient Nauzican Oath of Allegiance to the Crown before the presiding officer of the Senate during its first sitting in order to formally obtain the status of Senator of Balian.

mkHiZtg4N6fznVIcQLnNp0HAIK4vDZLimQRpO-6NjTx5jCKoKv4IjhVmQWNXVtv7UOTjuv-Pbci97XFtAvLBQL7Iwpv3P9Rzlavn1Fiqioz4lXWU1M-OXpozRftNRlfpY2vmSOgiokwLumJpMMner-I 

ISSUED AND PROCLAIMED,

HIS IMPERIAL HIGHNESS, John I,  by the Grace of GOD, Grand Duke of Balian, Viscount of Eflen, Baron of Brucca, Lord of Atrus and Monterosa, and Prince of the Holy Orenian Empire, etcetera.