Knights Of The North

Casamir

Name: Terrowin (LOTC character name)

MCName: Busenki (account name i guess)

A bit about yourself: Terrowin grew up in a small village, working hard every day, helping his family almost all of the time. During his free time he looked through old books and pictures, strolled the woods he knew so well that he could call them his home, but of all the things he did, archery was his greatest passion. His father was a craftsman and so for his 10 birthday, young Terrowin got his first set of bow and arrows. He immediately ran as quick as he could to the woods and fired arrows at birds. After years of training, he became a skilled hunter. He could avoid detection with ease and take large animals out in seconds. At the age of twenty, he decided that using his skills to hunt was not enough. He needed more significance in the world of combat. And so he joined the army, where they appriciated his talent greatly. He defended many citizens from theives, bandits and murderers. When he retired from being a guard, he came back to his village and settled down for a while. He met a beautiful woman named Eleanor and they had two sons named Elvin and Gladnious. After a while, Terrowin left his family and disappeared without a trace. **This is my biography**

Your skills: Good with a sword and bow.

Your goals: To fight the Undead and all who threaten Aegis.

What do you bring: Well, if you were to accept me, you would get a loyal and skilled fighter. I bring lots of new ideas and I am also great at battle planning. I am a strategist and I strike from a distance.

Other notes: I do not see anything that needs to be changed, and I have no ideas.

You sir, have been approved.

Name: Levaticus

MCName:guyplayingpc

A bit about yourself: We do not truly aspire to the dark, haunted world that Levaticus had come from, but we can only glance on this twisted history. Levaticus crept out into a world of death and destruction. As the village burnt, his mother hid him away, protecting him as the undead ravaged there small home. Although he was small, the child understood what was happening as his mother was taken away. Levaticus was found 2 days later by a wandering mercenary, who took Levaticus under his care and trained him in the arts of the wandering killer. "How do I fare, father?" Levaticus asks, now 15, finishing the day's work. "You fight well, but your blade strays far from the skill you portrayed yesterday, what troubles thee this day?" Levaticus looks at the ground, holding his sword tight, he feels he's been needing to ask this for a long time, "Who am I?". "You are my son, and you will always be my son." "I do feel your love, but you only lie to protect me, the medicine man..." "What did that old fool taint your ears with?!" his father yells, protruding as if hiding a shameful truth." "He told me... I do not come from this village, he says, my skin, my blood, and my life, belongs to another, where father, I do not need to understand, I simply want to know." "Hmm...this day was bound to come..." "Come? Come to where father? what life have you twisted for me?!" Levaticus stands in front of him, ready to pounce out of pure anger and hatred for the lies he's been fed for so long. "It is true, you.." He replies "You are not my son. Several years ago, me and my squad were on a marauding campaign, seeking out the undead for a little more minas, we come across this village, swarming with them, the place burnt, men dead. We fight off the horde and start salvaging. When... we came across one of the tents, I heard a crying child, a survivor, we thought we could sell this child to a slave merchant. But... as I held you... I realized that you deserved more than something nothing more than scum. I had no children. My wife died of disease many years before. I felt I needed a way to carry on my name my legacy, and so... I named you after my father, Levaticus Abexius, son of the third generation, and trained to be as proud as your pseudo-father. I... don't expect you to understand, but I AM your father, no blood or skin will ever change that." Levaticus looks down at his sword, his head swells, his grip loosens, and compassion overwhelms anger and ignorance. "I... understand father," Levaticus replies, "I do not truly understand this world that I had come from, but I feel the world I am in now, made me who I am, what I've become, YOU shifted me into this...BEAST with a sword, but, nonetheless, You clothed me, fed me, and turned me into a man, not shackles, but a man free of hate and lies. For this, I thank you." "But tomorrow, I leave, pray for me, for I will search for what this dark history brings me, I need answers, and more than you can provide." That night, Levaticus packs himself, mounts his horse, and rides into an unknown world. It is now 14 years later, Levaticus, a wandering mercenary, will fight whomever and however many to find the true world that is his past.

Your skills:I am good at archers and swordsmanship. I am an accomplished builder as well.

Your goals: I want to rid the world of the undead.I want to protect the unprotected.

What do you bring: I would be a valuable asset to the Knights of the North because I am a capable warrior and builder as well as i am good at following directions.

You have also been approved.

Name: Eitas Lavit

MCName: Egg_Noodlez

A bit about yourself: I was brought up in the wilds with a few other boys and for 10 years I lived there. This taught me how to be ruthless in battle and how to work efficiently in a team. I was taken in by a village where I learnt to read and write. One day this village was burned to the ground by the undead. Since then I have settled in a village in the north, close to the northern wall.

Your skills: I am a good swords man and I’m not bad with a bow. I also know aegis well, so my knowledge of the land may help with leading people to there destinations. I can also read and write pretty well and I have a good grip on grammar. I want to learn to be a skilled archer and a fine swordsman.

Your goals: I want to rise to the top of this order, and get different branches of it open all over aegis!

What do you bring: I will bring my full support to the knights, and I can probably talk to some friends of mine and get them to join. I also want to put forward my house as a base of operations when members head to the north.

Other notes: I have memorised many ways of crafting thing, but I’m not sure if this is useful. I am Human and I get on well with all of the other races!

also can you PM me your response!

Name: Eitas Lavit

MCName: Egg_Noodlez

A bit about yourself: I was brought up in the wilds with a few other boys and for 10 years I lived there. This taught me how to be ruthless in battle and how to work efficiently in a team. I was taken in by a village where I learnt to read and write. One day this village was burned to the ground by the undead. Since then I have settled in a village in the north, close to the northern wall.

Your skills: I am a good swords man and I’m not bad with a bow. I also know aegis well, so my knowledge of the land may help with leading people to there destinations. I can also read and write pretty well and I have a good grip on grammar. I want to learn to be a skilled archer and a fine swordsman.

Your goals: I want to rise to the top of this order, and get different branches of it open all over aegis!

What do you bring: I will bring my full support to the knights, and I can probably talk to some friends of mine and get them to join. I also want to put forward my house as a base of operations when members head to the north.

Other notes: I have memorised many ways of crafting thing, but I’m not sure if this is useful. I am Human and I get on well with all of the other races!

also can you PM me your response!

Approved

May I request that the Knights of the North be allied with my fighting force called the Western Warriors of Justice?

May I request that the Knights of the North be allied with my fighting force called the Western Warriors of Justice?

Aye sounds plausible, we are in current need of aid in the Verge, we have been raided by an orc warband repeatedly

Note to all members of the Knights of the North, We have secured land in the Verge! Our keep is growing, however we keep getting attacked by orcs, We need all able members to head out to the Verge for duty at the new keep! (( Ask other members in game for help finding it ))

how do i get to the keep in the verge?

It'll be best if you can catch someone online at the same time as you to lead you there, it's hard to explain.

It'll be best if you can catch someone online at the same time as you to lead you there, it's hard to explain.

I am at the verge, please, just send us the directions from there. ((i really dont want to stay up until 5 in the morning just to wait for you to come on))

Fine, I'll do my best but don't get mad at me when you're lost and die... (( it really is an odd path, )) From the top of the stairs leading out of the start of the verge Head left, then keep going passed the large monument that looks like undead made it, then go through the swamp and keep going on kind of an angle, eventually you'll see a keep up on a hill with a single wide staircase and torches.