A Beckon to Those Worldly and Sane

Nozgoth

Spoiler

[!] A letter is found all across Almaris.

87ZgfV1Ht-2lkz1rpsoq_OM9-43fL4zE2jPmax36wp8gzQyvOpaMP-lZvFZBFrqr1l7jnaITTCnT6Q036YzNXZUCzIj7OjIUd65yiKdXUddqUnimcfTD07lWvtA3Zglhq9OLCUjLNBTQBWUnfqloH499twu7XUQ5JKSMZ9zNikvH4a7dlWLmZOaJ9A
Some doors are best left unopened. Help me pry at their hinges.

A Beckon to Those Worldly and Sane

To those worldly and sane,

My name is Yahya Al-Nabeel, and I am as old as the black sands of the Korvassan desert, and that is the land I hail from. I desire not apprentices, nor students, but rather men to be my peers. There are some doors best left unopened, but we will open every door. We will learn of the wisdom of the world. I want to see how deep the roots of the tree of Man truly goes. I want to hear what its leaves whisper on windy days. I want to taste the ichor that pours when we score it. These are some of my only desires.

Will you accompany me? This is my beckon to those worldly and sane. If you share my feeling, and you have a heart like mine (and you will know just by reading this), then I implore you to come into contact with me one way or another. I can be found in St. Foltest’s Monastery, so that is where you should write to.

Spoiler

Grungoth-Gung#5616