A Fresh Dawn

DahStalker

A Fresh Dawn

unknown.png?width=538&height=649

11th of

Jula ag Piov, 447

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The prestigious family of Ashford de Falstaff has been around since the age of de Bar, born from the son of Ser Baldwin ‘the Black’ who sought only to revel in his own long-lasting legacy. Wrought from the sins of their fathers, the kin of this foretold ancestor allied themselves with the domains of Orenia, Savoy, and Haense. However, due to negligence from our parentage, it is evident through retellings of history we do not adhere to the same outdated ideals as our forefathers. It is with great consideration that we, House de Leuven, deem it proper to officially split ourselves from our newfound sibling lineage. THE SINS OF OUR FATHERS ARE NOT OURS.

A fresh dawn is upon us. With the prospect of a glorious future my kin shall grasp at every promising vine, fastening them to the roots which is our ancestry. Forged from the sins of our fathers, they shall not guide us, but rather the might of our mothers. Since my arrival in Haense, I have watched as this younger generation of Falstaff grew, abandoned by their fathers but not lost in hope. However, they suffered as a result of their namesake, weighed under its stained reputation. They are not Savoyard, they are not Orenian, they are Haeseni. As a result, I make the following decree:

A cadet of Ashford de Falstaff shall be formed and led by Emelie Ada Rousile Francesca de Leuven, belonging solely to Haenseti-Ruska. They shall be known as:

House de Leuven.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Only the following and their offspring may hold this blessed name:

EMÈLIE ADA ROUSILE FRANCESCA DE LEUVEN

MANON YVAINE DE LEUVEN

OPHELIE ELEANORE DE LEUVEN 

PRISCILLA AMELIA DE LEUVEN 

EVANNA ANNA DE LEUVEN 

ENSELT OTTAVIAN DE LEUVEN 

ALERAN CALANDRO DE LEUVEN

PHILIPPE THEOFREDA DE LEUVEN

GIOVANNA BELLA DE LEUVEN 

THÈODORE OLIVER DE LEUVEN

DANIEL JOHN DE LEUVEN

COSIMO ARMANDE DE LEUVEN

May GOD guide us,

Her Ladyship, Emelie Ada Rousalie Francesca de Leuven,

Matriarch of House de Leuven, the Silver Stag

Her Ladyship Priscilla de Leuven, 

Founder of House de Leuven, ‘the Harsh’

“How will this affect LeBron’s legacy?” Says Conrad de Falstaff.

12 hours ago, DERFEYISM said:

“How will this affect LeBron’s legacy?” Says Conrad de Falstaff.

Priscilla Amelia herself is greatly curious of this. Additionally, she wondered who was LeBron?