-|-To the paladins-|-

kindEmperor

Lord Of Sunlight And Cinder

q2exSgCVzerJksb4d6x3-hNPH71Y9NhDLGXxQFTQl29pgIM8fKuABxf6-mOKDbVTpWxAcrFzqp7O93OYUbeuMjQy84s5j51hnRhfa-Z6nRZ-e3Iz_B2faZS-R2n6wRhzv_MCo7GgCcy9Nmy8M8fkuOZ1th4OQLTXxS-QP_ggo5VfEHIwE0SLAROYInGP0w

Blessed be thee.

Blessed be the wretched.

jagOoEl6IQ2PGzLrf5e0vpnhsEKhqw_JZfAds28PDaN-TSdnCX4IhQgnzo_myEZxzMq3VyKDlf5ks2j9Qogn4WdlQLBZoB9g5cknPPUkGNteaX0xixgLXkA3N4TpjWW9qDKs-aaCwVxrfWChgucO4Z50rMGhEVcMMgwMYiZwbcaOAedsP18NnHIlqWg2TA

A neatly folded parchment and a pristine urn covered in archaic drawings had been tested and licked by a dragon's flames. - Both have witnessed the yearning fire.

The urns' contents were a fallen - sister, and daughter's ashes. Soul mayhaps even be altered by that cretin X*N.

The note with the urn proceeded to have a dull written text. 

Dear slaves of the slumbering sunlit lion, I dear write to those who worship his false trail, cretins of Xan, your fiends have made way across city to city - To advertise thy ‘worship’ though, I do not wish death ‘pon all of you, I only wish for you to see how I see, mayhaps this will happen soon yet who am I to say? But this you cannot understand, you are blinded, misguided for a false lord that promises nothing but magickal abilities, thus I bestow upon you this urn, the urn of the fallen - But do not fret, I have cleansed their body from any corruption that had instilled itself into them, this ash? It is pure beyond your comprehension, remember, one by one you will be unblinded.

ONE. BY. ONE.

Hath my truth

Taketh it, it is thy own.
Let me showeth it too thee, I shant bite.

Those who examined and read through the contents of the missive couldn’t help but notice a daunting arrogance of egotistical pride and cruel laughter erupted from somewhere.

What good is a belief? If that belief could be shattered with simple words.

jagOoEl6IQ2PGzLrf5e0vpnhsEKhqw_JZfAds28PDaN-TSdnCX4IhQgnzo_myEZxzMq3VyKDlf5ks2j9Qogn4WdlQLBZoB9g5cknPPUkGNteaX0xixgLXkA3N4TpjWW9qDKs-aaCwVxrfWChgucO4Z50rMGhEVcMMgwMYiZwbcaOAedsP18NnHIlqWg2TA

Spoiler

This missive and the urn, are only for the paladins and are in their possession rply @Valannor

The Great Owl began to rap, because of all the discord.