VoidandNull

Discord:

VoidandNull#7173

Ban Selection

In-Game Ban

Ban Reason

Sexually Explicit RP and Inappropriate Chat

What circumstances led to this ban?

Through RP, my character has been shown to be a crude speaker, and to not respect others. While I keep OOC friendly, the ban was because of me saying "Your mother sucked me good and hard through my jorts", "I'll teach you regent the meaning of shitting bricks", and "Your mother gave me a different kind of head last night". This was in response to IRP racism that was happening to said character's friend. I only figured this out after a no warning, 2-month ban back in October. After speaking to the mod who banned me, only then was I told of why I was banned.

Are there aspects of the ban you agree and/or disagree with?

This ban should have not been for 2 months. I have no priors except a warning in petty theft, I was given 0 information into why I was banned, and I've seen people get 2-weeks for more. Had it been a meme-rp ban, I would have understood, but this felt like it was ridiculous without having any kind of priors, only being told "It should be known things like this can't be said on this server". While I harshly disagree with the reasoning behind this ban and the decisions made after such, I do apologize to anyone I may have offended or hurt with the posts I did. I want to make LOTC a safer place to role-play, and while I can go far with some humor sometimes, I do agree that I can go a step too far sometimes. That's my fault and my fault only.

What motivates you to return to LOTC?

I have friends there, I had ongoing storylines I was taking part in. I was learning alchemy so I could make my way to smoggers to promote role-play and good villainy. I wanted to be parts of communities, almost like a looming threat of sorts to make sure people have driving forces IRP. I worked to make fun CRP and encounters that were memorable and exciting, and want to continue making them.

Attach other relevant information.

Edited by VoidandNull

The ban should not have been two months? Well, if your appeals after this one are written like this, it may be three or four by the time you're unbanned. Take some personal accountability, apologize for your wrongdoing, and move on. 

Denied.