cappor

Minecraft IGN(s):

cappor

Discord:

ANDREW#2523

Ban Selection

In-Game Ban

Ban Reason

Inappropriate OOC Behavior (My minecraft will not open up for some reason, can't take a screenshot)

What circumstances led to this ban?

Myself and a raid-party entered Celia’nor with intent to halt and cause general malicious havoc. While having a player halted at the gatehouse, a player innocently asked in LOOC what the situation was - I responded with, “rape roleplay”.

In the moment, the comment seemed harmless, and I thought it could be interpreted as such; though upon reflection I've realized the true harm these actions have on the community. Simply said, to avoid a ban in the future is censoring my language in chat. These measures clearly cause danger to the community and are easily avoidable through consideration before action.

Are there aspects of the ban you agree and/or disagree with?

I completely understand and agree with all aspects surrounding the details of my ban. Not only was what I said harmful to the community in general, but I shed a bad image on myself and the party in which I was with. Having thought it was just an innocent joke, I clearly didn’t display the true maturity I am capable of and should be displaying on LoTC.

After the fact of my ban, a player I had been raiding with explained how these events truly did impact the server, myself, and the image of our faction. I reflected upon that and realized the truth of my misconduct, and how a ban will serve as a time to further reflect and better myself.

What motivates you to return to LOTC?

This group that I had been with at the time of my ban I consider more than just people I roleplay with, but friends outside of the server. I met them, learned from them, and enjoyed time with them on LoTC, and that’s something I truly value and wish to continue. The server is at a constant change, something I want to resume experiencing having been playing for nearly four years now.

Besides having friends on the server, LoTC has taught me numerous things about myself and has bettered me as a person. I’ve done many things I regret and have reflected on and think the server has much more to provide to me. This time away from the server has been for the better, and has changed the way I view LoTC.

Attach other relevant information.

I sincerely apologize to anyone who I may have offended - especially who I spoke to directly.