Birthday AMA :)

Cheese

Hi friends!! So today is my birthday, and since I've been on this server for awhile without ever doing any of these, I'm going to let all of you ask me whatever you want, within reason of course :)
You can also ask me about any of my personas. Here's a list of all my characters for you to ask me questions about! If you know them, fantastic, if you don't, get to know them a little more!

Octavia Rose
Juniper Rose

Rumi-Ezlyn
Serafina de Astrea
Zodiac Titane

Katerina Colborn
Ilaria Amador
Liridona Amador

Colette d'Abbassia
Helena von Leopold

Jesus Christ that was a lot... happy asking!

What aspect of your characters has changed the most since you first brought them to the world, and what caused that change? Did something about their morals, personality, view on the world, or appearance change and what's the story behind those changes

1 minute ago, RMW01 said:

What aspect of your characters has changed the most since you first brought them to the world, and what caused that change? Did something about their morals, personality, view on the world, or appearance change and what's the story behind those changes

I think Juniper's changed the most. Especially since I've played her for so long, she's had a lot of development.. hell, it's almost her one year birthday!
Juni started out as a sweet little girl who loved her sisters and aspired to be like her mother Octavia. However, as she got older, the people she loved started leaving her and/or dying. She's seen and been through a lot, and every day she just lost more and more faith in herself and the world around her. Now she's bipolar and has both BPD (borderliner personality disorder) and PTSD, so she's way different than when she was just a little girl

poor juni :( she's trying her best, we love her <3

On a scale from 9-10 how in love is Juniper with Scrisa

2 minutes ago, Apotolofo said:

On a scale from 9-10 how in love is Juniper with Scrisa

yes / 10

37 minutes ago, megavolter said:

where is the corpse of Octavia Rose

THE NECROMANCERS TOOK IT >:*(

36 minutes ago, Kaladin Stormblessed said:

what are the things you're looking for a new character?

And happy birthday!

Oooooh good question! Usually I like to start with kids because it allows me to develop their personalities over time and have proper character growth!
But if I start with an adult, I usually try to loosely base their personality off of a character from movies, shows, books, etc. I think it allows me to give them a wide range of personalities and makes them less 2d!

If I PK will you be happy B)

4 hours ago, exoo said:

If I PK will you be happy B)

no <3

3 minutes ago, MisterBlitzkrieg said:

Happy birthday

thank you!

favorite rp moments in your time playing the server?

7 hours ago, sam33497 said:

favorite rp moments in your time playing the server?

Ahhhh omg theres so many :( a lot of my favorites have definitely been with our beloved plume ( @RMW01 ) or my other amazing friends whom I love very much <3 you've also been a good number of rp highlights! You're an incredible role player and your chars are so lifelike its almost like I'm there! (I even appreciate lanre in his own weirdo way)