The Passing of the Throne

Javert

THE PASSING OF THE THRONE

A-29Udv86-pcyLjg9wXoGlaw8U06HniarM_3S-5RoYXKHRRboCzwMV8IBxZyWxo85TMXyzPEfatgjnrzp8dSZyyXaq4ra-eEcIED0TVG5cnOdLxcT5RaPfqnQUWtl2ZYMdc9vhXuE-xX_cZYhLGI0JI

7th of the Sun's Smile, 115 S.A.

To the Hyspian people and whomever else it may concern,

For decades I have ruled the Viceroyalty of Hyspia to the best of my ability. I oversaw the resettlement of Niseep and the construction of Ciudad de Plata, and attempted to preserve our people and culture to the best of my ability. In recent times I fear it has become increasingly difficult to continue my efforts - primarily due to my uncertain health. It is thus time that I pass on my Viceroyal Throne to my firstborn and heir, Crown-Prince Francisco de Pelear. Effective immediately once this missive is published, Crown-Prince Francisco shall take the title of Francisco I, Viceroy of Hyspia and shall serve as the new Patriarch of House de Pelear and Baron of Arenisca. I shall remain in Hyspia in a purely advisory role and shall thusly be known as Viceroy-Emeritus. I have total faith in the abilities of my Son, and in time I am certain he shall lead our People into a new golden age.

Signed,

His Highness, Cesar de Pelear, Viceroy-Emeritus of Hyspia

His Highness, Francisco I, Viceroy of Hyspia, Baron of Arenisca, Lord of Niseep, Gereon's Hold, and Ciudad de Plata, Protector of the Hyspian People, Patriarch of House de Pelear

Amity, the now Vicereine of Hyspia, stares at the missive as she awaited her husband in their bedchambers. She called to him, uncertain of how he is dealing with the new change.

Edited by Kitomine

Francisco puts down the children to sleep as he sighs, a missive being past to him as he smiles lightly "It is time for my work to begin..."

Verónica looked at the missive nervously "It hasn't been five years. Padre said five years!" she placed it down on her desk; next to get tea which had Zvaervauld Lillic Field Honey mixed in. She was more upset that her family stopped including her in such matters "It's been two years, y he lied. Changed his mind! Whatever!" the woman huffed. Pacing about her room, thinking about how her eldest brother was not ready or capable enough to lead, same with her sister-in-law.. she worried about her home.. and her future. She didn't trust them to do right by her or for her

Laurelie de Pelear looked at the missive and she looked pissed, it hadn't been the five years. However he could have at least told her! Taking a deep breath she crumpled the missive in her hands. She was fine with that fact they no longer had to rule. She was looking forward to just being a grandparent/parent to her grandchild/children, but what upset her was the fact that he gave up the head of house after he told her he wouldn't. The old woman sank to the floor, head on her knees. Trying to claim herself down, a feeling of failure washed over her. Communication was dead, at least her in family. She failed.