oryP

Discord:

oryP#0007

Ban Selection

In-Game Ban

Ban Reason

Harassment of Another Player

What circumstances led to this ban?

Private discord channels screenshot that I had sent to itdontmatta once seeing. As it had been visible to the community on itdontmatta Petra Warclaim stream, and of course arguing with the admin about the ban. Prior to which several messages ingame after I had been asked to stop. Along with several messages ranging from mid January last year to mid September last year during the scandal regarding Oren leadership and their interactions with a TOS banned player.

Are there aspects of the ban you agree and/or disagree with?

I agree with the build up due to my past behavior and the ingame messages I had sent to them during the warclaim. I only disagree with the screenshot being the cause of a day ban, seeing as it had a few nsfw things which couldn't be referred to as safe given the large age gap on the server. To sum it up, I apologize sincerely for my actions and disrespectful behavior, especially mid-stream towards Matta.

What motivates you to return to LOTC?

I have to return to the Farfolk community (lair_kharasi) as I am the PRO. Hoping to regain activity on the region and grow the community into something promising for fellow players which enjoy both the culture and unique niche that it sets.

Attach other relevant information.

N/A