Union Of Tobias and Mead

The Union Of Tobias and Mead

Tobias would be sending invitations for anyone he knows and he doesnt know.

Love has bloomed once again, and nature has allowed two very in love beings come across to eachother. These two beings met when they were in their late teens and now in their mid 20s decided to let everyone know that they are making their love last forever.

Wedding

12th March 4 EST Kraken's Wharf (1085 87 -859)

(it has been delayed from 5th to 12th)

İnvites

Adiler Family

Fishing Guild

Theo Starling and Starling Family

Azrielle and her family 

Herrlichkeit Family

Fergus Sutharlainn and his Family

Note would be under it : Your wife not invited

Daniel

Roa Family

Para’dine citizens

Helious Citizens

Rule of attending

This wedding is to share the joy union between Tobias and Mead

Please come to enjoy the wedding

Leave your Political and Religious İdeas at your homes

or I kindly warn you please even if you received invitation dont one

[OOC: Please dont come to cause trouble]

Note would be under it

Anyone who wants could attend

We would love to share the love

(Ooc note : The post has been made in Rush a bit and my first offical post sorry i tried my best <3)

Grayson Adiler had mixed feelings of his new father being a tree..
'
Oh well, as long as maln is happy'

The lad murmured, perhaps preparing some kind of gift for the pair

.\|/.

Laurelie de Pelear looked at the missive, happy her son was going to be married but sad that she wasn't invited yet.

From the shores of Pavia, Blume Herrlichkeit would hear the news from a slip of paper slid under her bedroom door, enclosed in an envelope with a wax seal. With a curious glance over the mail to read the Herrlichkeit name upon the front, she would open it to read as she sat more reclined at her desk; a book was lain out as Blume had been working on some writing & took a break to sip some blood lotus tea she had made herself, a small chicken perched in her lap as it purred upon her dress.

With a moment to read the parchment inside, Blume couldn't help but nearly expel her tea out her nose from holding in the urge to spit it out at the news; the chicken upon her lap even startled enough by her movements that it sqwaked nervously & fluttered its preened wings for a moment. "Cousin Tobi's getting married??" She was surprised to find out she had missed so much, despite trying to visit every so often & missing her chances with each year that had passed by. Blume would settle herself down before gently petting the chicken's back to calm it down as well, feeling sorry for her subject to be upset on her actions. At least she'd left a gift for them in advance, though a thought crossed her mind as she mumbled to herself in thought.

"Maybe... I'll attend, but stay in the back so as not to disrupt the evening; I wish I would've met this 'Mead' person before, but I'm sure they're happy together if they plan on going through with such a commitment.... I'll have to leave after the ceremony though to tend to other things, check on the Gardyn of Feedyn...."

((OOC: I'm sorry i can't make it with my work shift keepin me for an hour even after the event, but i'm happy for both of yew havin such a great moment to remember~!))

Daniel Ketch opens the invitation letter and smiles as he reads about his son's wedding.

Edited by Gelones456