DECLARATION OF FRIENDSHIP

subatomic

yW4aMr38EtNfFKsEsNrWjtLYuDCIGOwILpmfSytc-JPnyQqxrWMzqs-FcZ76PkRyZyWoJj3jJ-B-UaNSSXRymUtJHqJv__J4ynJlCWmV2qX3ajX346gaADY1FQeV9pP4bSlqSRWHxk-Fhqa0p1qKIlcajWFcC9T0qc3VAXRzbrsyCaeiBuX4ANBMzsVuPuAudprDyIZNhcPXObnelAenaNG3r4MzJVLtN-5Tx3XaC2zT_8MDJzvHQ2tSkBZMq8PZV6Tzm_h_Yi4jU3pyNpfk_Z-l2nO1Vxg9F264gZ2O-0a6dI
HOUSE NOVELLEN OF STASSION | HOUSE VILAC

Penned by Henry Novellen of Stassion, 1914 of Godrey’s Triumph.     

House Novellen of Stassion and House Vilac have come to an agreement, a friendship stricken inside the establishment of the Prince’s Anchor. Both houses have had a similar frame of mind, our intentions and direction routed to the same idea. Following our agreement, they formally declare their collaboration with one another over a bottle of Ghastly Gecko’s Absinthe.

I - House Novellen of Stassion and House Vilac of Renatus will hereby support each other in a multitude of different scenarios.

II - The two houses will dispose of any alliance if they undermine, betray, or disrespect one another's point of view.

III - A meeting will be arranged to consider the future of any potential alliance or friendship if the present regent of the house dies.

IV - Unless an agreement is discussed between the two patriarchs, the two houses will fight side by side on any battlefield. They will each offer lodgings and whatever retinue they may need.

Signed,

Henry Vesuvius Novellen

Prince of Oren, Patriarch of House Novellen of Stassion.

Leonid Vilac

3 minutes ago, argonian said:

"Where's the Vilac signature?"

Spoiler

Chill bro i forgot

"this guys dad is twenty-eight how the heck is he sixteen?" aleksandr otto barbanov-bihar inquired to the rainy sky

An old Orenian knight stared at the missive, their old bones creaking as they went to pick up and scrutinize the signature.

"Now, I know I'm neit the most up to date with things ... but who the #@!? Is Henry Vesuvius!? Oren is DEAD! LET IT DIE, DAMN IT!"