Slorbin, oilysnake, Shade_Shadowblade

Discord:

oilysnake#0258

Ban Selection

In-Game Ban

Ban Reason

https://i.imgur.com/npJ9Gvh.png

What circumstances led to this ban?

Late last year, I had mass griefed many places on the map using the sign plugin to replace many signs with the text 'I hate the palebeast'. These signs were a flagrant abuse of the plugin as I did not have permission to build in many of these areas where I had replaced the signs, ruining countless storefronts and many builds that used empty signs as backing and or decoration. I had done this right after Adelemphii had coded this wonderful plugin for us, with no thought of how I was ruining the server and destroying this plugin and all of their hard work by not properly reporting it to the admins and refraining from griefing the server. I apologize.

Afterwards I received an indefinite investigation ban which was then transformed into a 3-month ban which I have now served and now I seek to appeal it.

Are there aspects of the ban you agree and/or disagree with?

I disagree with no aspects of the ban. I received what I had deserved for ruining such an excellent plugin and causing mass grief upon the many cities which I have ruined. I apologize sincerely.

What motivates you to return to LOTC?

I am motivated to return to Lord of the Craft as my friends have many neat events planned and I want to see them succeed and help them finish their legacy before they are done with the server, and I as well want to see the new maps and the epic tidings this server has to offer.

Attach other relevant information.

I am writing this ban appeal with a heavy heart and sincere regret for my actions. I am truly sorry for the griefing I caused on the server, especially via the abuse of the new sign plugin. My actions were selfish and disrespectful to both the server and its community, and I understand how much they have negatively impacted the experience of other players, and the tech team members which had worked hard to develop the plugin.

I am aware that my actions were unacceptable and a violation of the rules of Lord of the Craft, and I take full responsibility for my behavior. I understand that the ban was for three months, and I have served my time away from the server as a result. During my time away, I have had time to reflect on my actions, and I am committed to ensuring that they will never happen again. I have also learned a valuable lesson about the importance of respecting the rules of online communities and being considerate towards other players.

I am appealing for a second chance to return to Lord of the Craft, and I promise to be a responsible and respectful member of the community going forward. I understand that my actions may have caused harm to the server and its players, and I am willing to make amends by working with the staff and other players to restore any damage I may have caused.

I apologize once again for my behavior, and I hope that you will consider my appeal with an open mind. I appreciate your time and consideration, and I am looking forward to the opportunity to make things right and rejoin the Lord of the Craft community.

Denied. You may appeal on 4/18/2023.

3a25c15bd06c50724df9a408c0c9cf2d.png