The Treacherous Seas Awaken

Kitomine

kklmHTySVZH6lfe3-EuhbVzCp5SrWjx3CzKVXwEYl4i13ZDksK0y37zxbB8IOhfxyOMxrxdGyBIjlCZ-SHNSd7WoSPz3cyKCGvLU0Il35TPAs9W2_K9Tvw6Xjim57irFa4e3ZrUsHTf8CftZdrY8g1M

Legacy of the Crocodile

The Treacherous Seas Awaken
119 S.A.

XrLcRcg-Rg90e6UacuEI1USgQV1xqrOmyDipTirFq5IL7zKXOURz8kwq9dQIbVe-nOQUOY662muEZYbLdlqh8VF0Y0ChVZocL_X-16QrI37Yk7yCUhOOu07X4wNnllUET_zmIY5p3xOeX1XAs4Ry7Yg

GKcCyPCfPWISYxgFIf493F0KH5DCJEvpxQpQ_71RRMO4fgf5Je1mnWzwKqZ4kwqdeX91snY9hXebtXiutFml9DqSc3XQ3fYFYAt79XZRYM8Y32VnOdP2itQ1p-v3TQU3MdH53Eoei6nRZK9w1a7iNxI

9Rpvsrq8wkw0S-agOh6d0kT5StFFklJzLqxRW0eLSPN3aiB0jO49Oo3OX_xrcWEwdQS1KEz69i6pkERt8MgBd1nIG1ZcpU9He0IsEH2Hwn2C31nhOGpY_fvwmNtg2xpBw6srV7vRTF8-LyScApN3djg

[!] A painting of the Hyspian Coast.

✧┈┈┈┈┈•♛•┈┈┈┈┈✧

[!] Missives could be found among the streets all over Almaris.

We thank those that helped us defeat our last attacker, though alas it appears Hyspia has another threat. Fishermen have been going missing, the wood of shipwrecks washing up on our shores. 

We call you all once again to hear our plea for help. Join us. Join the Legacy of the Crocodile to discover what has plagued these fishermen and eradicate it at once.

VIVA HYSPIA!

Spoiler

Friday March 15th at 5pm EST

https://discord.gg/M7sZhvtG6T

Hyspia

aoHUGboEbsjWsdvB3KVwHY8EBXTsjYmsnWEJ48ZWKu1_cXyXc816JHL6oqCBQpUKVhC6QTm5NWph7PkQpoPY8XrsMkEeXxBrmbFPwk2Dk7bB1qtIc6do4HHYzEkBG40GJW3iDmJhURQJhXl2FXt3ojM

kklmHTySVZH6lfe3-EuhbVzCp5SrWjx3CzKVXwEYl4i13ZDksK0y37zxbB8IOhfxyOMxrxdGyBIjlCZ-SHNSd7WoSPz3cyKCGvLU0Il35TPAs9W2_K9Tvw6Xjim57irFa4e3ZrUsHTf8CftZdrY8g1M

[!] Another missive is attached

✧┈┈┈┈┈•♛•┈┈┈┈┈✧

The Legacy of the Crocodile is a warrior guild founded by His Highness, Francisco and Her Highness, Amity. It was started to help fend off the evil forces of Almaris and protect the lands of Hyspia from harm. 

With this guild, we vow to defeat anything that threatens our lands be that Spooks or Beasts out of control. Our forces will travel wherever we are needed, just bird His or Her Highness with any and all details regarding the mission.

Below contains the information regarding the guild and how to join, if you have any questions bird either of the Highnesses.

The Hierarchy of the Guild is as follows:

Leaders: The owners of the guild
Masters: Highly respected members of the guild, the highest achievable role
Members: Your basic member, anyone who has passed recruitment
New Recruits: Those who have yet to pass into proper membership

Below you will find any and all information regarding how to join and where we are located, we hope to see you there.

Join us and help protect our homes, including yours.

✧━───༺༻──━━✧ 

Signed by,

His Highness, Francisco I, 

Viceroy of Hyspia, Baron of Arenisca, Lord of Niseep, Gereon's Hold, and Ciudad de Plata, Protector of the Hyspian People, Patriarch of House de Pelear 

8chjrnxYaS8GmzDFbReR7NLLbTgklGEFRI1SwdBWFi4m8X2lBep9K3VigkDNsaZOasK3NAAdDogRgI7wtroKsnk_Oco_aDMgs9Ep3Zc6hJvP4yTPQj4W5q6sUubEa46MK4MGYUMLwJUkKNTbaCKklHg

Her Highness, Amity Ionna de Pelear,

Vicereine of Hyspia, Baroness-Consort of Arenisca, Lady of Niseep, Gereon's Hold, and Ciudad de Plata, Matriarch of House de Pelear

c8keh647qcVfxZ34_kGoYmcM5-HRfEc7FRx_-boErDdj3oV58uav4f5JFt6X87U1cpy96rHOa88sJLOKu3IaJkuDQcZk9oW2-lgL6FTMlDaTBB7S9aFyZ399VX_v4NBl-K3kqjSBNC4Rs4UdosqY-6E