The Sol Entente

JJosey

"May our realms prosper!" exclaimed the Prince of Monterosa after the diplomatic meeting, for peace for generations with the Signatories.

"An interesting age. Perhaps I should turn my eyes to the east more."

The shaman stares out at forest before Nor'asath. At the voidal corruption slowly creeping closer. 

"But a lot is happening in my front yard..hrm..soon? Ti. Soon..maybe"

25 minutes ago, _Sheylo_ said:

"Well, this is not something I foresaw... But it is welcome, none the less." Valazaer clicks his tongue as he reads over the missive. His eyes lifting to scan out to the sea, skeptical of any blackflagged ships.

"You should have. Our most loyal citizens have brilliant relations because of our colonies and practices. You didn't think The Horde ever truly ended, lad?"

Silvered Stelios polished his scales of bronze as well as his brilliant silver shield. "Ay'Haelun'or, Ay'Sulianpoli, Ay'Larihei of war"

In her office, Idendril Elassidil sat filling out some paperwork when the news reached her: "Mar'ayla - peace in our time. Maehr'sae Hiylun'ehya." With these words she resumed her work.

Somewhere in the kitchen of the Haelunorian tavern, the Chef Miravaris was preparing sweets and brewing tea for the returning Luthien.