bivomes

Discord:

zaya#7222

Ban Selection

In-Game Ban

Ban Reason

Not too sure; I believe it's ERP or trolling

What circumstances led to this ban?

I whitelisted a friend back around mid-late 2019 for no reason, we just wanted to play. A few years later, like recently, I heard he started making erotic gestures or trolling amongst some of the players on the server. I asked to get the account removed a bit beforehand before it got worse but there was no answer. I don't know if I am allowed to contact staff through discord messages so maybe that is why I didn't get a response. I didn't know he had done it more after and now I am banned.

Are there aspects of the ban you agree and/or disagree with?

I agree with it. It's my fault for whitelisting him on my account. I was pretty naive about whitelisting it although knowing the circumstances, however, I didn't think they would do weird things. I won't whitelist someone again for the sake of avoiding a whitelist application, which is the whole point as well to be allowed in.

What motivates you to return to LOTC?

I like enjoyed a lot of the aspects of the server and its community. The people I met are amiable in all honesty. I don't get on as often, but it's always nice to come back. I would like to apologise to anyone that got erped with or felt offended by them, and for whitelisting them onto the server through an alt.

Attach other relevant information.

- The account that made me get banned is not my account at all.

Edited by zaya