A Missing Kervallen

Jedistar4life

Missing

O63sO0KyqioU35GzhABwBoscoGUriGOypQJQTKMQENggbM0k0dQZCm12511DDr-FVyjLI9J0SwrxRyb7TvlWoJRx57z-35vNHY_t45hG6hqBYzG1Ms-AuVXqItAxrZZW_dGZjqBJEe1e8fe_pYneIc0

A portrait of the Kervallen family: Emma, Ephrem, Evander, Elijah and Enisa

Enisa Tatiana Kervallen left the land of Tuvia to have a little time to herself and to find some items for her wedding, however it comes to the family’s attention she has gone missing, no one has seen her or heard from her in months. The family is worried and would like anyone to notify them immediately if they know her whereabouts. Any information would be given to Ephrem Kervallen or Callista Kervallen. 

lde7byVCaIz5rTRlN2rcFZmXZOJe4jFSiG7TJnDxVwLc2c1N8H5H8O5fbN6jnRdu0wbstBlDvcJWh3zsOSiNLNE3SmwmAFgcoTqHiW1QAskbNbb960r97ZUibGTUzbatbeCOU9z8J6XMqgGN0Zlel9c

(Out of character notes: I am stepping away for a while, for how long? I don’t know but after my grandmother passed I relized I want to see the world, I want to touch grass as they say, so I am going on some adventures once I handle a few things for my grandmother’s funeral. I will miss Ephrem (ECS199), Calli (Lmcfc), Joanoah1k (sorry if wrong), Songbongo, DToast and many others so I apologize if I miss naming you. Take care and have fun)

(Now the tagging: @ECS11 @Lmcfc  @SirB0ng0 @Joanoah1k @DToast (again sorry if I missed you)

Hey! Take the time you need and we'll welcome you with our arms open, same if you decide to not come back, we'll be here for whatever you need!