Slorbin, oilysnake, ShadeShadowblade

Discord:

oilysnake#0258

Ban Selection

In-Game Ban

Ban Reason

https://i.imgur.com/npJ9Gvh.png

What circumstances led to this ban?

My original ban was created because I massively griefed a large portion of the server using the sign plugin to bypass the perms that disallowed people to edit regions they did not have access to. It was a few month ban and my ban appeal period opened up recently. The second part of my ban was an extension because I used ChatGPT AI to write a lengthy apology in the 'attach other relevant information' portion of the ban appeal. This can be avoided by just not using an AI to appeal bans as it hurts the appeal process and makes appeals look less trustworthy. The griefing can be avoided by not abusing bugs in the system to ruin signs that are supposed to be blank/have certain text on them, and not editing any part of a building I don't have explicit permission to edit.

Are there aspects of the ban you agree and/or disagree with?

I disagree with no aspects of the ban.

What motivates you to return to LOTC?

I want to return in time for the vault move to move my stuff over to the new map. I also want to return in time to experience the end of the map with my friend group, the Ashkeepers, and make the Sorvian character I've been planning to make for a very long time, as well as teach more people this magic considering I am one of the last living people in that group and they're counting on me.

Attach other relevant information.

I am very sorry for all the trouble I have caused on the server.

You griefed half the signs on the server.

Denied. You may appeal in 24 hours.