kazoo

Minecraft IGN(s):

wwafflesz hzkazoo

Discord:

hzkajew#4449

Ban Selection

In-Game Ban

Ban Reason

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1056018464969609366/1102035472148086784/2023-04-30.png

What circumstances led to this ban?

My character Cyrano was captured by the Aaunite soldiers, during this process the soldiers forced my character to wear a dress, Cyrano did not like this as it is against his culture to wear feminine clothes as a man. The next day I started banditing the roads of Minitz, I didn't come across anyone on the roads so I went ahead and walked to their front gates to halt people that wanted to enter the city. When I got there we started throwing insults at each other but it was all fine until someone replied "Go wear a dress!" to Cyrano bragging about his accomplishments, Cyrano was sick of hearing these insults being thrown at him and had a moment of rage and said things that are really offensive and that shouldn't have been said as well as inviting them to come outside the city and fight him.

(( I cannot blame everything on my character as I was also angered ooc'ly as every time I tried to do serious combat roleplay with the minitzers I was thrown the same insult over and over again, at that moment my anger got the best of me but I do know that this doesn't justify me saying that and I sincerely apologize to anyone that got hurt from my comment and promise thast I will not let my anger get the best of me again.))

Are there aspects of the ban you agree and/or disagree with?

I didn't understand why I got banned for raid baiting as I was telling them to come outside to fight me but there wasn't a rally waiting outside it was just me and I waited in the raid cd tile for them to come out for a brief moment so I didnt even switch tiles. I am not necessarily disagreeing but I would like to know why so that I do not make the same mistake in the future. But there aren't any other aspects of the ban that I question or disagree with.

What motivates you to return to LOTC?

During my ban I found myself regularly interacting with members of the community and was frustrated about missing out on the exciting things that they were doing. I know that this ban occurred shortly after I got unbanned but I did a lot of quality rp during the time period that I was unbanned in and would like to continue doing so, roleplay is best when you stick to the rules.

Attach other relevant information.

(( Sorry that I didn't post the appeal at the 30th EST time but I have a lot of stuff to do plus it is the 30th right now in Turkey :DD ))