The Death of a Countess

Me_llamo...

THE DEATH OF A COUNTESS

XYDygPHQTKqgSi_WpFVOZMO5lneoUGd965BjeRPi

image.png.722d9bb19eb3a8c340400d3961f4f0b2.png

After the Countess Johanne Vuiller was bedridden within her chambers, she only grew more ill as the time passed. 

The Comital House of Vuiller announces her passing, where she has gone on to the Seven Skies to join her beloved husband, the Count Drako Darkwood.

Her heiress and granddaughter shall now take up the mantle of the responsibilities of the household and County alike.

Let’s make way for the now

The Right Honourable, Eirene Linh Vuiller, Countess of Aquilae

Remember always:

“With the Eagles' foresight, we reign victorious.”

image.png.b5e27a03f0a380fe4ece0363af930f30.png

Signed,

The Right Honourable, Eirene Linh Vuiller, Countess of Aquilae.

image.png.51b292deeb9f0e3d92aad798930c366a.png

An old man frowned at the news. He rested a hand to his forehead and let off a sigh, slowly shaking his head. "I'm glad you were who you were. You're one of the few I'm proud of." That man pushed hair back from his face, leaning back to look at the ceiling in his dim home. "Sorry, I won't be seeing you in the Seven Skies, daughter."

Upon reading the announcement Aldrych weeps. The Gendik's mind immediately going back to the fond times he had enjoyed and spent with his dear cousin. "The darkness does not seem to be stopping.. When shall the light spring forth again?" Aldrych questions himself, his hope beginning to fade, before going off to mourn.

Gaius signed the Lorraine as he read the missive, a gentle sigh parting his lips. “A Countess and once Procurator dedicated to the service of Balian and to her own family…Y hope more of our Peers strive to be like her.” 

He remained silent for a few moments, standing up from his chair whilst he then murmured, “Rest well cousin…May you find peace in the seven skies with your husband.” 

The Ruthern would then begin preparing a trip to Acquillae to speak to his ward who is now the new Countess of Acquilae. 

59 minutes ago, MeteorDragon said:

An old man frowned at the news. He rested a hand to his forehead and let off a sigh, slowly shaking his head. "I'm glad you were who you were. You're one of the few I'm proud of." That man pushed hair back from his face, leaning back to look at the ceiling in his dim home. "Sorry, I won't be seeing you in the Seven Skies, daughter."

A woman of nearly a centuries age held her hands to her chest, grasped together. She let out silent sobs, long forgotten in the house of Vuiller. In the years before her daughters death, she had become but a ghost. Her great grandchildren playing in the courtyard, whilst she sat and watched from the window. "My dear lily" she sobbed "I pray Samuel is there to great you. Finally, you can meet your Uncle." with that, the elderly Rosemary Vuiller placed a rose on her windowsill, and continued to watch as life passed her by, forgotten.

Adelia Darkwood heard the news about her adoptive mother figure, or well more her aunt really. She sunk to the floor and cried softly. Every person she held dear to her was going away. The only comfort she had now was her husband and small daughter, since her husband was away, she hug her daughter who happen to pass by "Never forget I love you sunshine" she sniffled and stay there until they both fall asleep

Laurelie de Pelear signed as her cousin died. She would truly be missed by many. 

Adrian, King of the Balianese frowned at the news of one of the longest members that have served within the Duana of Balian, he hopes that she is in the seven skies at peace. He then ordered the flags to be flown at half mast, in honor of her service.

A tall man with garnished heavenly robes sat I front of the gates of the seven skies, with his sword intact on his waist. He smiled at Johanne finally seeing his sister

“Aw com’on sis- don’t cry, welcome home”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The world seemingly grew gray in the home she stayed in, as she arisen, her husband sleeping behind her as she was delivered a missive basket, as she saw this announcement she was taken back to the time of the Empire.

"Good evening....I'm Ember- you are...?"

the young but simple Vuiller girl with blond locks which covered her face gave a humble bow of her head as she smiled up at the teen.

"My name is Johanne, its a pleasure to meet a relative."

Something was off, something was not fixed. In her heart she felt guilt, remembering back to the moment she met with her disowned Uncle, she pondered why this feeling arose in her heart. Time and time again she remembered that letter that her father had in his cabinet, detailing a meeting between the families to fix things. Did it ever happen, was she too late to push for the meeting?

The troubling grief of not being able to spend time with someone crushed her core, she leaned back over the counter, as she lightly rubbed her bridge between her eyes as she gained a migraine over this. Ember knew she ran out of time, ran out of words. Almost as if the bridge that she and her father attempted to fix was now unfixable

"Damn what a shame."

Emir would sit in his home silently upon receiving the news. He couldn't help but sigh wearily whilst a tear slowly slid down his cheeks. He could not help but remember the wonderful memories he had with someone whom he saw as an older sister and a relative by law. Upon lighting the candle, he would say, "You have earned your rest, Johanne... gosh... I wish I can call you fat for one last time..." He attempted to laugh out the short-lived laughter before the corner of his eye caught something, a dark-hooded figure which was holding a watch and a reaper. Before turning instantly to face him with a weapon, the figure disappeared instantly. Was it a hallucination? Was it a visitor? Or was it his sub-consciousness reminding him that death would knock on his door next, just like everyone else he knew as a child? He could not help but sigh and continue to pray for the lost Vullier.