[Complete] Report (Crevel, Ilzgul)

Player(s) Involved

Crevel, Ilzgul

Explanation

Apparently you're already aware of this according to Crevel but allow me to actually make what happened clear.

I was talking in Discord to other people about bringing the Harengon from Dungeons and Dragons into LOTC, someone mentioned rat people were better so i reacted with a Non-NSFW reaction picture i had made. From that point on I was harassed by Cravel and Ilzgul who had apparently decided to go searching all over the internet for my social media accounts that I had never once mentioned in the Discord, they then proceeded to claim I was trying to bring my sexualized character into LOTC which again I never once said and also proceeded to plaster screenshots of my social media into the Discord, this means they have published identifying information about me which is doxing.

Relevant Material

Evidence

LOTC Discord

Discord

05/24/23

Evidence of uncooperative conduct.

Evidence

None provided.

Before posting on this thread, please review the Report Rules.

Ug, im Ilzgul, did I start showing shit that was sent to me? yes, why? because I feel uncomfortable with a sexpest on the premium roleplay experience. Did I harrass? depends. I asked if I was harrassing, i asked if i should stop. They ignored me and answered my next question (in the same sentence), after they specifically claimed harrassement (second time), I stopped. However, Mods already know of the situation, so Ill let them handle it. 

(PS. it seems all the social media of theirs is sexualised, atleast everything that comes up if you search their name on the google search engine)

i hate beastiality

A search for my name on Google

j0sMurU.png

I should also probably mention that Ilzgul also tagged a new moderator to ask if there was anything he could report me for as he was looking for a reason to get me kicked out of the community

4qNqcmU.png

I would like to point out that Crevel's own statement admits that he went searching for my personal information that he shared in Discord and that it wasn't just publicly available and involved him actually digging for it, also for what reason was he looking up my name on Google anyway, only someone searching for someone's information would do that.

These messages from Ilzgul should be enough evidence that everything said going forward was due to his own personal bias

eFjBWn3.png

And finally I would like to point out that in the time i've been on LOTC I have only ever been banned once and that was over a misunderstanding, I've been here since the start of 2012, that should make it very clear that I am by no means a danger to the community

Edited by Ali Renegade
More to add

your public steam group 74f6d2bb5fbf5cd16fb598a73f9bf6dd.png
(not to mention your 'place of buisness' aka secondlife, alrdy advertising your 'work') 

delete this reply bleach my eyes im no longer a witness

11 minutes ago, Diogen said:

hello, direct witness here so here is my 1 post

ok these fetishes are fkin weird and making a bunny ca does not help
but in his defense he has not been NSFW on lotc and kept his degen pleasures off the servers with other adults. there is no reason to harass him & leak socials and have him hunted off lotc for that, nor act like massive shitheads play-pretending batman

both parties suck ban them all

edit: the rabbit lore is concerning.. nah get out

Only the edit redeems u the rest is a strong L take. Retract! Abandon ship while you can! Flee!

1 minute ago, Borin said:

Only the edit redeems u the rest is a strong L take. Retract! Abandon ship while you can! Flee!

bro i posted this before seeing the lore help

I was banned on a diff server for doxxing when all I did was search the guys ign on instagram and found it, it told me his irl name and where he was from which is when after he was harassing me I simply said his name in ooc chat. It was then later ruled, if the information is publicly available (as in none of your privacy settings bar anyone from viewing the material without requesting to follow you let alone be signed in to view it) then it's not on them for your irresponsibility. I know for a fact multiple of the sites shown above have VERY good privacy settings such as furaffinity. If you don't want people discovering it, then why allow it to be public in the first place? You assume the risk of people discovering you if you lead such a public lifestyle considering you're a twitch streamer. While it was out of place for them to post your life let alone interests in general chat, you cannot be the victim to your own ignorance, those profiles and tweets were publicly accessible. 

4 minutes ago, Summerisdumb said:

I was banned on a diff server for doxxing when all I did was search the guys ign on instagram and found it, it told me his irl name and where he was from which is when after he was harassing me I simply said his name in ooc chat. It was then later ruled, if the information is publicly available (as in none of your privacy settings bar anyone from viewing the material without requesting to follow you let alone be signed in to view it) then it's not on them for your irresponsibility. I know for a fact multiple of the sites shown above have VERY good privacy settings such as furaffinity. If you don't want people discovering it, then why allow it to be public in the first place? You assume the risk of people discovering you if you lead such a public lifestyle considering you're a twitch streamer. While it was out of place for them to post your life let alone interests in general chat, you cannot be the victim to your own ignorance, those profiles and tweets were publicly accessible. 

The problem wasn't people finding it, it was the harassment and name calling after, I have no problem with people knowing that stuff exists, but obviously this is a server that has children in it so I would prefer that what I do outside of this server wasn't advertised to them

5 minutes ago, Ali Renegade said:

The problem wasn't people finding it, it was the harassment and name calling after, I have no problem with people knowing that stuff exists, but obviously this is a server that has children in it so I would prefer that what I do outside of this server wasn't advertised to them

To be completely frank most people would want to call you a **** after finding out what you do outside of the server.

Can't blame people for thinking 'oh a furry race' and subsequently having a suspicion 'maybe the person who suggested this is a weirdo'.

6 minutes ago, Borin said:

To be completely frank most people would want to call you a **** after finding out what you do outside of the server.

Can't blame people for thinking 'oh a furry race' and subsequently having a suspicion 'maybe the person who suggested this is a weirdo'.

A weirdo I may be and i admit that, but i keep my weirdness away from children so when someone then advertises it to them it's kind of a problem

You have it public on platforms where children frequent, i would not say you keep it away

1 minute ago, Jihnyny said:

You have it public on platforms where children frequent, i would not say you keep it away

Well my YouTube isn't NSFW and at the moment just has videos of me singing badly on it, FurAffinity should be filtered and my Twitter is regularly monitored to make sure no minors are following me, with Second Life I keep myself in adult areas where children cannot access, I happen to be moderation for these areas and ban any minor that does managed to get access and i also ban anyone who makes their avatar look like a minor.

1 minute ago, Ali Renegade said:

Well my YouTube isn't NSFW and at the moment just has videos of me singing badly on it, FurAffinity should be filtered and my Twitter is regularly monitored to make sure no minors are following me, with Second Life I keep myself in adult areas where children cannot access, I happen to be moderation for these areas and ban any minor that does managed to get access and i also ban anyone who makes their avatar look like a minor.

he means steam