An Announcement from House Vilac

LazyBacon220

AN ANNOUNCEMENT FROM HOUSE VILAC

[!] Envelopes sealed with the two-headed dragon of House Vilac are spread throughout the realm

image.thumb.png.c38e607e939b687da293f8ae55caf1c4.png

image.thumb.png.dc474153978416ae38494c22cf081ba2.png

It is with great sadness that I, Lord Casimir Marius Vilac, announce the voyage of my sister and heir, Vesta Gwenyth Vilac. She has embarked on a voyage of penance and self-discovery with an undetermined return date. She will be greatly missed by all. Because Vesta was the rightful heir to House Vilac, a new line of succession must be determined. Henceforth, I issue the following statements:

I. Until a lawful child of Casimir Marius Vilac is born, August Maxim Vilac shall be the heir apparent of House Vilac. In the event of the Patriarch’s death, all titles and lands given to the Vilac name shall be passed down to August Maxim Vilac.

II. If Vesta Gwenyth Vilac returns from her voyage before a lawful child, male or female, has been born to the Patriarch, she shall be reinstated as the rightful heir to House Vilac until such has taken place.

III. The first child born to Casimir Marius Vilac, male or female, shall be immediately named heir apparent and inherit all lands and titles of House Vilac upon the passing of the Patriarch.

Godspeed Vesta.

image.thumb.png.8a334cafbc36ec71825841539997abdd.png

SIGNED,

Lord Casimir Marius Vilac

Patriarch of House Vilac

Ambassador of Balian to the Kingdom of the Barrowlands

Edited by LazyBacon220
Accidental Meta

Ambassador of Balian to the Kingdom of Númendil

The Adunic King of yet-to-be-founded Númendil squints.

"They sent us an ambassador...? Also, who told them I was considering that name?!?"

2 hours ago, MalchediaelVult said:

The Adunic King of yet-to-be-founded Númendil squints.

"They sent us an ambassador...? Also, who told them I was considering that name?!?"

A certain Glennmaer Squire was standing in the room as the King received the letter "It is a sign by the Lord GOD, your Grace. They were gifted the gift for forsight, so they may reassure you in your righteous path."  he commented then, nodding a few times.

@MalchediaelVult