An Order for Wayward Knights (Still being formed, with Citadel)

Avecus

I'll Help With Yer Building and such?

I have some expierence with building Forts, Moats, redstone gates etc

I can also help Guard from Undead ((or griefers))

Friend I have long been searching for something like what The Wayward Knights offer. It would be an honour to be welcomed among you as a brother.

(( Are all races welcome. Sorry I had to ask ive been rejected for being human before))

I would love to help build. PM me the location?

I should be online this weekend hopefully I can join you then

I would love to help build. PM me the location?

I'm sure we would love to have you! For all who wish to know, the best way to get to the citadel is head to the Laurelin dock and jump of the sea gate. Then swim straight until you get to a wooden path. Follow it. At the end there will be a town, head straight through the town until you find the keep (Admire it! I built a large part of it.) Swim directly away from the keep and then walk straight until you hit the desert. Follow the coastline until you reach the giant mushroom, and then swim directly away from it (Out to sea), once you see the large castle, you know you're there. ((The coordinates are x 2221.23 y 87.12 z -409.24))

What shape is the citadel I'm trying to find it on the map also which sea gate the south one or the eastern one

What shape is the citadel I'm trying to find it on the map also which sea gate the south one or the eastern one

It looks like three circles, and you use the eastern sea gate. Also, I've updated the instructions, you now follow the coast until you get to the mushroom, and then you swim out from that.

I am traversing the wilds towards you now. I wish to join your cause and though I have little to offer I can offer my services as a Gatherer or Knight Brother as you see fit. thank you.

Well I don't know if you accept orc otherwise we are 5-6 people irl and myself with vip were looking for a city to establish a brrack and maintain as second military force in need.

Skytt1995

Lillacoca

Tsh96

Claintic

Ballbajs

Mormors_toffla

KimRadke