TO TO THE PLANT KISSER THING THINGS

Turbo_Dog

IMG_1385.thumb.jpeg.c2b3e87027ec2edc48e159aa5e9469f1.jpeg

[!] Foul writing was written at the top of the missive in an infernal language uncomfortable to read to any non-dark mages or beings like looking at a bright light. Following these alien word were words in common. The missive set at the front gate of the mother grove.

PLANT KISSER THING THINGS ME MUST TALK SPEAK TO YOU YOU THROUGH THIS PAPER PARCHMENT! IT HAS COME COME TO MY ATTENTION THAT ONE OF MY DAALOCKS (Daal+warlocks THAT IS MY WORD) THAT IS AMONST YOU HAS BETRAYED ME ME FAILING TO LET ME IN AND TAKE ROB PLUNDER YOU. SO AS REVENGE ME IS GIVING YOU THIS INFORMATION. ME IS NOT SAYING NAME NAME TO SCARE THEM INTO APOLOGIZING BUT NOW LET IT BE KNOWN KNOWN THAT ONE IS THERE THERE! THEY HAVE ONE YEAR TO APOLOGIZE OR ELSE ME SELLS THEIR NAME NAME OUT!

HEAR AND FEAR TREMBLE BEFORE ME WARNING FALSE DAALOCK YOUR TIME CYCLE THING TICK TICKS!

-WITH HATE AND MORE HATE, DAAL

Spoiler

The text at the very top of the post follows all redlines for Al’tarhn’Drungo. Also forgive it for not being transparent I can only do so much on mobile.

Edited by Turbo_Dog
Forgot to put where this was oopsie daisy. Typos fixed

Aran takes one look at the note, his eye going blurry before he processes any of the words written. "Huh." He practically ignores the note and goes fishing.