Mercenary For Hire

91st

michael-merc-knight-2-2.jpg?1574323236

A lone man walks a worn, cobbled road. 

Wrapped in tight leathers and a burlap cloak, he holds no home to return, no place to call his own, and few reservations left to hold him back. His stomach grumbles at the thought of a hot meal, his hunger grows. Greed, like a cancer, has began to fester in his heart - he needs money. With none but the snow to hear his promise, he declares that he will never go hungry again. He will never suffer as he has - no one will stop him from securing for himself a good life.

No matter how many men, women, and children he has to cut down. None will hold him back from a warm bed and the comforts of fine life. Like a security blanket, he grips the handle of his blade ever tighter, even as the wind drives tears to his eyes. Just one more step, one more town. His next job was on the horizon.

---

OOC: 

Hi, I'm new here. 

I'm looking to see if anyone is interested in hiring a guard, assassin, mercenary, general laborer. Generally, just looking for an easy way to ease myself into the community and get used to the RP with a few characters (assuming this one dies), and then going from there. Simply, Vyktor has no issues with any crimes, commands, or issues. The only downside, is he's obviously a man who's loyal to minas more than any specific ideology. 

With that all said, I'd love to see who might be looking to hire a down on his luck, rather bad human with little morality!

Discord: hatemailpersonified (because I forgot to put it in here)

Edited by 91st

An Owl departs Southwards for the cities of Aevos, delivering a note to their aviaries penned to the unnamed laborer. 

Spoiler

Discord is cappor