Reunited

Cheese

Suddenly, a shriek of absolute horror rang out in the square of Lurin.

~

“Dear Juni, I wish I could see you grow up… When mom came back, all the bad memories came flooding in and I just couldn’t do it anymore. I’m so, so sorry that I had to leave you like this.”

That day was the beginning of the end. When Juniper sat on the floor of that wretched aviary, in her friend, Hera’s, arms. That poor little girl, hardly a teenager, who was bawling her eyes out after receiving word that her big sister, Theodosia, had committed suicide.

“I love you so much, my heart hurts writing this letter. Do not ever blame yourself. I am sorry once again that I had to leave you like this.

~So much love, Theodosia Rose”

But she did blame herself. Maybe if I had been there more, maybe if I weren’t deaf

. . .

Maybe if I hadn’t been born at all.

All those intrusive thoughts, all of that guilt and shame. After all, Juniper’s own brother claimed she was cursed. Why wouldn’t it be her fault that Theodosia had taken her own life?

~

“...Theodosia..?” Juniper whispered in disbelief, tears streaming down her cheeks.

.   .   .

Something clicked in Theo’s brain… As she looked up at Juni with wide eyes. She scooted over to her and held her hands in hers; they were quite warm, to be honest, “God, you were always quick to turn blue,” She said with a chuckle, still holding Juni’s hands.

.   .   .

“I…- I missed you…” Was all Juniper managed to mumble, before falling unconscious. 

The stress of Juniper reuniting with her sister after 64 years was just 

too much for her to handle…

~

Today, what remains of the Rose Family is happy to announce 

that a long lost daughter and sister, Theodosia Rose, 

has returned after 55 years, after being thought to have died.

~

Welcome home, Theo. You were missed.

Juniper Rose-Anarion, Princess-Consort of Lurin

WXYOVEDu9rEooccnL_nyaWOK0b5e7mw5DdqpUhEGRLwfgn5THFm6YqLFQ1t43png39VloZh6u-yJBjupFCi8m3zut2UvojJdvAlkSRzpfQROHLfDzrqa-Nkk_Wy2OrquhVpYBmrzInSetTAfmHqTknQ

"SHE HAS A SESTRA??" A certain man would cry out at the news from his home

50 minutes ago, Gutz said:

"SHE HAS A SESTRA??" A certain man would cry out at the news from his home

The she in question has three sestras 👀

...The other two are dead

Spoiler

For some reason I thought this was a PK post

(Thought this was a pk post)

Theodosia did a little "Tihi" in the corner