THE NEW LAWSPEAKER OF SA 134

0KHCPBe6FZA_y0TlUD5u9TUwbF6KD45xDjYwJAC9KCi3fO6rrhOMy-qFX6ZTi3sbm0_vP5dmXOz91AAjs2ereM-CsGCMCbOBK53HYA9fBmDzW02uqrc6AnlhMW96BF3_SdzjL-gJDaRjF395DFfhiA

DER NEUE RECHTSSPRECHER VON SA 134

THE NEW LAWSPEAKER OF SA 134

Issued by the Herald of Minitz

in the year of our Lord SA 134

MqFCfYUZmC9O-NtYSOfcOulHh_LHSU8U8IOT8A0fQZVdv7kglxQCSIAfXLJnvQMQuMdiF4gisdb8icjinxtz6Zrcc5DBTJkO6mEIVAGXvrUaCF2y84r834YGgbcxajygjPUggC5rv1P72q5YqIEUAsk

The crowd gathered for the new Lawspeaker of Minitz.

SÖHNE UND TÖCHTER VON MINITZ,

As we gather right outside the Moot hall, we come in remembrance of Sir Maxwell von Katzak ad Landren our previous Lawspeaker and our brother who bravely sacrificed himself in the gatehouse of Neu Brandthof during the fall of the city to the Mori’quessir some years ago. Sir Maxwell was a man who was righteous in nature, an advocate for justice, and a personification of the values and ideals of the Kanun which he upheld throughout his long tenure in the position of Lawspeaker. He will remain in our hearts as he finds his rest in the skies, and as we move on into a bright horizon that he has aided the Reinmaren in achieving through his unwavering devotion and service to the Reinmaren people, and the upholding of our hallowed Kanun. So, to uphold the legacy that he has left behind for us, we held an election to bring in someone who would fill in the gap and continue on with the position.

After a long worthwhile process of collecting ballots for the election of the new Lawspeaker, the Reimarens of Minitz have spoken and chosen that our new Lawspeaker to sit amongst the other officers in the Herrenhaus is Thegn Robert von Stroheim. Robert has been a leader in many of the past positions in Minitz. A wise, aged man who is more than qualified and capable to fulfill this position. Many have known him as a Warchief, a Lawman, and the Chieftain of the Stroheim tribe. As he has spoken in his campaign, Reinmaren of Minitz, to allow me to continue serving, as I have for decades. My pledge is my service, and my words are my actions.”

GOTT MITT UNS,

His Serene Highness, Brandt Wilheim Barclay Großfürst von Minitz, KBS, GMSTSR GMVBE, KIH, Duke of Kanunsberg, Count of Neu Brandthof, Viscount of Tucay, Baron of Boriënwald and Brandthof, Lord of Durres, Grand Peer of Aaun, Warden of the Franklands, High Chieftain of the Reinmaren, LORD VANDALORE

dRsaqogORTcIak1oWdquuOkyRImmoDP2lZy9i_6pnxUL_-ptuanJqFw97cH3U9tWPfRQCT_Spmhvjak6fuaKvQeugDjkMau2RSU3HCQKE8L-sq-T7KSWOtaQCe6oPNJ9RxMxZwv2b5jHhmke4OUhEQ

Her Excellency, Eloisee Veiel von Minitz 

Herald of Minitz, Gouvernante of  the Hentriettan Beratung, Chefarztan of The Physicians of Saint Johann

VkM05A-w3JPY-GFLjeo-YQ19Y_WQAQKQ9Kf6fZaUMuBAlUopUygROgwYWYFszNOLcnAqQYjsmk9QhmI4JGQ8XsKgdJYvL9yEncr1BMBEy4B-3rWBnyymriRzRuFt__57A2wgeGss6mkhNp59AzyZl6o

Edited by Aimy_lol