lF8ezBBb4UrqnJmhf3Eeo4R2XgfD_Tzr_xMPkItNYdVQk5fnS9AwEjWnKI8BRiqPsKcQCuY63lgjKQRVDHOftEbDe7Sf6CSiV47F12kKqWOS6VM-Xi6l2tEnpMiCvpCrLaskZCKsNvJl_lNWXRXtN10-TSi8JXdcWFnrFCUiYih9lhgOPX8fWXMYXzoi8wi4Vcv5UYuyN6KwKqj3Ik1Tg3Uqxb13jRHoDTXDyREctrLxp79ZmNyoCLQvuhNnlZ22Skr54qJzoGjnD6fRsb0OmLrErkAQXhP

CwyVcTEqhqmNbU8OdK6OekiJ8NmY_W_G3EgMf3rv-UZGx3R_Qx7bCoket6d8K0KbMia30oIXhRnBcngi178yftNEwfAd9gwg2_7GyggjiA6231k73bIkgPuUNdD9JcorOTFx22XfGRnUBBcIztA4kcU

ᛞᚨ ᚾᚨᚱᚢᚨᚲ’ᛟᛊ ᚱᚢᚢᚨᛚᚲ

Pact:

The Glorious Riverway

Da Narvak’os Ruvalk

ᛞᚨ ᚾᚨᚱᚢᚨᚲ’ᛟᛊ ᚱᚢᚢᚨᛚᚲ

RLwNbt-P-vBv4NWU1kmyI1zusMnQoCVAvbyNAwXVH32KJCs0CgrlX2FlDA_4qPLpjrj2yqo2sKRVDFFnWGJ_RNx8-jjaRclLsaLpHxc6ohNoxm8VohvQGJkcEjc1oo1HPO0u2m-t1dnPYFlUUENkEe8

2nd of the Grand Harvest, in the 135th Year of the Second Age

11th of Gronna ag Droba in the 484th Year of Exalted Sigismund, 

K6FrTxqTldQAr0k6HWxQvTlkalmxdiZE5xqJALPokdqW4v6VW_UZvt2LP5Ku-ZHgKqHYdtdsbJzrTLvmsaPlVA1lH_eRW_g8VeVfjly74GfXOHz53vjUO_96npj1pUAKGnkT8UB-QHc271ycJ9aCbQE

ARTICLE I: INTEGRITY

I. The signatories recognise their authority to exercise their powers (including their power to create lasting treaties between their peoples), as well as their responsibilities to their people that come with their respective positions of prestige. 

II. The signatories shall form a buffer zone of one region between the two nations to respect each other’s territorial integrity.

A. Urguan relinquishes its claims upon the 12th region of the redwood forest biome.

ARTICLE II: DIPLOMACY

I: The signatories shall create and maintain a correspondence through the offices of their diplomatic representatives, in the interest of maintaining the terms of this treaty and using such as a platform to voice any concerns that the signatories may have in the future.

II: The sovereigns of each state will swear oaths of friendship jointly, in their honor, as an act of kinship and solidarity in the years to come.

ARTICLE III: TRADE

I. The signatories entitle each other the right to one shop or stall in each other’s capital’s market, free of tax to encourage trade, as well as ensuring the free movement of people in one another’s territory.

II. For a merchant to claim the stall or shop in a respective capital’s market, a merchant is to inform the respective economic representative of the nation of the requested stall or shop & are required to inform the diplomatic representative of the countersignatory nation.

A. Urguan’s merchant stall in Haense will be entitled to a forge, which will be formally owned by the Worker’s Guild of Urguan.

ARTICLE IV: EXTRADITION

I. The signatories agree to a mutual extradition clause, in which a citizen/subject from either Nation, having reasonable justification for an arrest, may be apprehended and passed over to the Courts of the Land in which their crime took place.

II. In such cases as these, an Extradition Request by the Judicial representatives of the state of the first-part must be presented to the Monarch or Government of the second-part for approval.

III. Legal Defense for the defendant may be given by Judicial representatives of the Nation from which the citizen/subject hails from.

ARTICLE V: ALLIANCE

I: The signatories agree to a defensive military alliance, in which any hostilities from a third party against any one of them will be viewed as an attack against the both of them.

II: The signatories agree to settle any dispute between them or in which they may be involved through diplomatic means in such a manner that this alliance and the laws of signatories are not endangered.

III: The signatories agree to consult together whenever, in the opinion of either of them, the territorial integrity, political independence or security of the signatories is threatened.

IV: The signatories reserve the right to expand this defensive pact into a full military alliance whenever deemed favorable by both parties.

ARTICLE VI: DURATION

I. The signatories agree that this treaty shall last for a duration of TWENTY years.

II. In FIVE years, the signatories agree to recongregate to discuss land borders and expansions between the two nations as discussed in articles I.II and I.II.A

III. In the case that any of the signatories wish to make amendments to this treaty in the future, they are to consult with the others and discuss credible changes, lest the agreement mutually dissolve. 

IV. At the conclusion of the treaty’s duration, the signatories may request an extension, to be considered jointly, if found beneficial to both parties.

4vqnSANn1Am5Ak1X0gPT1SrBGFgP0yv5Kr4-urPNBfxtBEwen7tT9rtD_x_EWzGc_rzvkLGd-ghw1L8RIp6zlkG2U7ckGTnJmtQ7gSRctcpE7wc0I5dgbQ8mlpL_E6UUYtp6ysbHYArc5mqSbVu4lW0

Signed,

His Grandess, Garedyn The Emerald, Grand King of Urguan,  Chief of Mossborn,

Prophet of Yemekar, Seer of Hefrumm, Zealot of the Triad

His Royal Majesty, Aleksandr II, by the Grace of Godan, King of Hanseti and Ruska, Grand Hetman of the Army, Hochmeister of the Order of the Crow, Prince of Bihar, Dules, Lahy, Muldav, Solvesborg, Slesvik and Ulgaard, Duke of Carnatia and Vanaheim, Margrave of Korstadt, Rothswald and Vasiland, Count of Alban, Siegrad, Werdenburg, Alimar, Baranya, Graiswald, Karikhov, Karovia, Kaunas, Kavat, Kovachgrad, Kvasz, Markev, Nenzing, Torun, Toruv, Valdev and Werdenburg, Viscount of Varna, Baron of Esenstadt, Kraken’s Watch, Kralta, Krepost, Lorentz, Rytsburg, Buck, Thurant and Astfield, Lord of the Westfolk, Protector and Lord of the Highlanders, etcetera.

Auriel Doomforged, High Prophet of Urguan, Cleric of Grimdugan, Keeper of the Reforged

Her Excellency, Alyona Rhetta Sviatovna Godunov, Lady Emissary of Hanseti-Ruska, Baroness of Verskaya

Lady Ilaria Anabel Amador, Diplomat to Urguan

Ilaria Amador is exhausted after two Saint's hours of negotiations. She misses the old ambassador, Dagmir, greatly.

"Love the dwarves," Ser Arthur commented to his squire as they walked the halls of the barracks. "Migh' no' be Canonists, bu' they've more 'onour n' spine than 'alf the men alive."