DISCUSSION OVER DRINK

4ro-lg9Y8y5npt-JK6ykdd6b4NoEWotGcnOrHeXYxj1yC2E64tNzqC6JNvupd5hifX_zCsEw9Rd1aj7cNeV0_KwK238LaZfHQJ23FTGTtYquIpz5QK0jJgS4mjeGpVq_VRcsBByOKNWXKnjJb94ARVI

DISCUSSION OVER DRINK

14th of The Deep Cold, Year 136 of the Second Age

6ciDrqukTJoLndGGNhkeXx11SgFL2tV6xqNPzIgSGV65S1bsFML4wY5XVfJt6qBbBSWWxg6HjPYsotQFPKf2c7_1gF6aZQ4FKQpX2C-ehdygEYWArCzh03ubOfnyI9NRg8IQL9G-vwRCkhcqY5EBUcQ

v_kDvy5FQnKGE8PoP4zf87Y16e5cEa_gXyy-eKTu3DkKC1PhyLb03T-GExIdtq8qAOjU7MUfYBu6xAEw-6crxeHh_pw6uKHijllqWLQ8yKzuijB42zKRTzK0Vqnc6J-GEZTi9WI2cOs2jsfMVFPQeAM

To the Blessed Citizenry of Haelun’or and allies of the Blessed Silver State,

The Eternal Library has long stood as the heart of elcihi’thilln; within this ancient Bastion, we pursue progress through the cultivation and maintenance of knowledge. As times change, so, too, do the ways in which our citizenry engages in the endless pursuit of scholarship. A fervor for debate has arisen in recent days; the large attendance at the Public Forums, held some time over a decade ago, serves as proof for this returning trend. To quote the words of dedicated scholar, councillor, and servant of elcihi, Lleinde Tillun’sae, debate has always been the language of Mali'thill. 

The Public Forums are a space for the discussion of serious topics, but we occasionally desire to debate more lighthearted subjects. It has been long since we have had a proper debate, but in light of recent discussions about the suppression vs. regulation of emotions within elcihi’thilln, the time has come for us to clear the clouds from our memory. For this reason, the Eternal Library and the Tavern shall partner to host a night of merriment and blithe conversation. All citizenry are invited to the event – all are encouraged to contribute to elcihi’thilln’s endless pursuit of progress through discussion over drink.

Maehr’sae hiylun’ehya.

EVENT DETAILS

DEBATE TOPICS

-Red wine vs. White wine

-Purity of red hair

-General space to broach the topic of what is pure and impure

PRIZES FOR MOST ELOQUENT

- Custom Made Wine developed by Visaj Reserves
- Clothing Voucher (Custom Made)
- "Elven Etiquette", "The M&H2," and "The M&H 3" by Lucion Sullas + "Analysis M&H” by Lelien Lazul

- Enchanted ‘Megaphone’ provided by the Bardic College

Signed,

3biHo1vaMmv01eQm18AkdtrTPH7uxhb6nDFDNFPhdLiWUj32MdyotIb3ANqy-B_KFh_r21XMn_oy-ednc6n88stsFZzcd-RFuvyK4d8OcfEOIWqfJL2OTqvXEbpE7VZgAh89Dr5z-Mtl_AOZtQtW4Bg

Mediir’indor Azaerin Visaj

CxIBa1IHIL_ZSDcgF_dmehO2lo6IZRDChCIXpvoOu3ZJa7PUpB2gnemEpWXmaIAXThUq_bHMyZvGawwsR5uJ8RvBcjEwJUrrRGovmCJuchMypgOa4-PJPvyQoooDrJRsbADi6nrPfOC05q8L25Zbbd0

Okarir’maehr Celestia Astramaris

OOC Information:

When: Saturday, July 15th @ 3PM EST

9xNmSMxbvhkriY9GOkd81j-d1oXPaS783HWwhgkM3N5_P7nbmQibDYXaO7vE_UPIORzTWKbQtd7j7U1yNBtOTEusu7WfPKT4nprsGkFM-mIRD2v1bGVDTIpqI0KN4DDW_6Phnnl__Smo-0Wy3u9lP-c

From the top floor of the Eternal Library, the Okarir'maehr examines the missive with an unreadable smile. She descends from her office to pin yet another parchment to the Library bulletin.

Pamphilos received some of his cousins mail by mistake, but he read it anyways as they were delivered to the walls of Krugmenistan

"My kin, my sacred and blessed kin... Worthy of only the highest. Once more do they seek to engage in the most well respected tradition of the blessed race... Our ancient practice, dialogue and debate. I would seek but to only add my pure philosophy, as I have written in my tomes, in such worthy discussion as the purity of red hair, and the nature of emotional outbursts...

Having been on the receiving end of such beastly outbursts, I am in a bit of a fine position to call upon it. For in such tense situations, it was ne I who had lost composure, but the likes of Valazaer and the similarly and currently named impures from such situation. One can only imagine what rapture must overtake someone to throw fireballs in Larihei's sacred Temple of Law!"

He thought back upon the memory, somewhat whispily. It has been dozens of years since that time... He sighs. Though in his thoughtful moment, a dreary cloud came over the normally sunny elf. His stoic practice unable to fully contain his countenance. Or perhaps it was he who expressed his truer feelings.

"Oh Haelun'or! My grateful mother. How long has it been since I have gazed upon your resplendent beauty? How long has it been, since my ears were graced by the echoes of debate off your forums columns. How long has it been, since I have been able to embrace my kin, my cousins, my neighbors and my beloved maheral? How long, dear Mother. How long must I be apart from you? Truly. To be away from dear Haelun'or is to be absent the embrace of my very own haelun...

Long do I, for those heady days of comradeship, of those beautiful sunblessed folk, whos blessed blood know not the life of toil, or of war, and in the cantour of the lyre and maidensong singing... My beautiful people of the silver isles. Long do I sing your praises. Long do I, to share once more, in the depths of the Blessed Life. To share a beaker of wine and water, and to taste the sweetest honey.

Silver Mother... Hold your son in comfort. He weeps... Longing for the love of his blessed mother..."

Longingly does Pamphilos gaze into the postcard given to him. A small memento of those heady days, and of the sacred lands. Holding it close, he longs towards the isle, as the sun bathes the mount in its silvery golds.

Edited by SteppeNomad

15 hours ago, Hamatsa said:

- Enchanted ‘Megaphone’ provided by the Bardic College

A busy Headmistress stumbles upon this missive when keeping up to date with current events. She'd rub her brow when getting to the end, starting to write a cease and desist letter to the Eternal Library. Making sure it is clear that THE COLLEGE WILL NOT PROVIDE ANY ENCHANTMENTS to winners. She also writes that Red wine is clearly the better wine.

"Moon's Light. What do people think Bard Magic does, these days?"