Royal Letter for the Barony of Valio, 66 BA.

ErikAzog

ROYAL LETTERS FOR THE BARONY OF VALIO, 66 BA

kp1qsXCg6QXKu1LaGt0gxJxx2wIiKE-05hcdSuVrAXHwmSwkaVcc14GuYHkjaLZl3rpHmefNBhy7EtnBfkIXtKnp7-wjAlp6CCScdskO_GrVY2zNSh5sMHMe8_E-i0aD8oFt0KYZqjirT16V8fByruo

RgVUmQvgDWxQLwpiYo_Er3NltWF0qmRRxhG-D8TUvzN0zC5pII_JtBODURwRESmYW1isF04KOe1Snjb9FY2L9barvgLeObgxQ_wLejras9wIWEXfQOCE8KdDnxoB3pveEBFMIuqdDQptZnRM6Jae73o

10th of Peter’s Glory, 66 BA | 1933

TO OUR BELOVED SUBJECTS,

It pleases the Crown of Balian to bequeath upon its loyal subject with an officiation of their leal tenure in fealty to the Kingdom of Balian. It is by the grace of GOD and the counsel of Our court that we do invest in Don Casimir Marius Vilac as Baron of Valio

As peer of the Kingdom of Balian, they shall hold in trust Our Royal Throne for the duration of their service. They are compelled to maintain the law of Our realm, to peacefully abide Our rule, and to rise in Our defence when necessary. We do establish that the succession of this Barony of Valio will be hereditary; upon their death, this title shall be inherited by their eldest heir and successor unless otherwise promulgated by Our command.

kp1qsXCg6QXKu1LaGt0gxJxx2wIiKE-05hcdSuVrAXHwmSwkaVcc14GuYHkjaLZl3rpHmefNBhy7EtnBfkIXtKnp7-wjAlp6CCScdskO_GrVY2zNSh5sMHMe8_E-i0aD8oFt0KYZqjirT16V8fByruo

AD GLORIAM DEI,

HIS ROYAL MAJESTY, Adrian I, by the Grace of GOD, King of Balian, Viscount of Eflen and Anatis, Baron of Brucca,Valens, Malenos, Goza and Ciavola, Lord of Portoregne, Atrus and Monterosa, Warden of La Costa Rubinissima, Prince of the Holy Orenian Empire, Protector of the Heartlanders and the South, etcetera.

HER ROYAL MAJESTY, Andromeda Ester of Ba’as, Queen-consort of Balian, Countess-consort of Monteres, Viscountess-consort of Eflen and Anatis, Baroness-consort of Brucca, Valens, Malenos, Goza and Ciavola, Lady of Portoregne, Atrus and Monterosa, Warden of La Costa Rubinissima, Protector of the Heartlanders and the South, etcetera.

Edited by ErikAzog