REPORT I

MALUKOR

REPORT I

[!]

It is unclear why, but this document has somehow been released to the public. Perhaps a malcontent?

O' Glorious Broker, many be your days.

It is as you suspected. The Girl was telling the truth, and Aevos truly exists. After forty-and-three nights and days of sailing straight from the Black Gate, I landed upon the shores of a nation I would later come to learn is called 'Norland.' The Korr did not survive the journey, and I left their corpses in the boat.

Aevos is an abundantly rich place, Broker. There are a vast quantity of nations, cities, peoples, faiths - sorcerers, too. I have been unable to get an exact number, but Aevos possesses at least four times the number of Voidal Mages (An odd science, which extracts power from another realm and dedicates it for Worldly usage) as we do Sorcerers. This does not even count the number of 'Darkspawn' (beings who serve a Demon called 'Iblees'.), whose numbers and whereabouts are unknown. We have lost that advantage, as well as the element of surprise.

Upon travelling to a Dwarven nation (Dwarves essentially being short humans, mostly fit for mining and business) I encountered a Prophet. Their Sermon was fairly similar to yours; she had different words for different key parts, but the Faith seemed similar, so I divulged Our Mission to her. She knows of us now, though I do not think this a terrible outcome, as she is an ally. Our secrecy remains kept.

There is another matter. In MALUKOR, you are the only remaining God. In Aevos, there are an innumerable quantity; Xan, Azdromoth, Iblees, the Spirits, the Aspects.. the biggest problem is Aeriel. Wheras in MALUKOR the souls of the dead transfer onto the reformation of GOD, in Aevos, they are sucked in vast numbers to feed capricious Demons and minor Deities. If we are to successfully resurrect GOD, then we will need to kill Aeriel, and open a pathway for all dead souls to return to the same goal - the creation of GOD.

This is the sum of what I remember.

Having suffered this place, I understand the profundity of your concern. To discover that everything we have fought for for millennia was but a prelude for a greater war is outrage enough. But to find that we are not only ignorant, but hilariously outmatched, too? My sorcerous powers fail within Aevos - I fear they only work within the confines of MALUKOR, greatly neutering any possibility of raiding key locations (Palaces, Castles, etcetera.) The Korr do not seem to survive here, either. We are, for now, at a loss.

I will write soon if any more developments occur. Until then, GOD be, Broker.

--Dalmur-SignatureGenerator.png?width=21

Edited by MALUKOR

Without words, a Prophet prays the missive will not reach her people. She remembers the terrifying, clandestine meeting, and puts it to the back of her mind...

For now,

for now.