Looking for someone to play as my character's twin

Voodoo_BirD

Ello! I play as Ether Valmet, a nomadic traveler character who was unoffically adopted by another character named Markward Orino. 
I am looking for a player to play as Ether's twin, there is a couple things confirmed or idea being that:

• So the twin is the fraternal twin of Ether, and is actually the older twin.
  • Kind of just ideas that I was talking to the player of Orino with, so Ether does wear a skull mask with red horns on top, so an idea could be that the twin has a similar looking mask (Ether's mask was made by the twin.
  • The twin is presumed dead by Ether as they haven't seen each other since they were 11, due to family drama (shall explain more of the family backstory)
  • The twin could have black hair, cause an idea for all of them to meet (including the adoptive father) is that Orino mistakes the twin for being Ether, as they do have poor vision.

There is other ideas and we could fully discuss what can be confirmed, also btw Ether is 23 so the twin shall also be 23, and they shall be mixed elves (not half-elf, but more of like a combination of mainly wood elf and high elf, I haven't really confirmed much of the lineage roots of Ether yet so we can discuss that.

If you wish to contact me to either express interest or questions, you can contact me on discord, which is riverbandage.

My adoption really came with extra package, huh-

🔫 I'm kidding

play their twin if you can 'n want