The Aurum Slaughterhouse

Blood, everywhere.
It stained the gold.
It stained the stone.
Teeth and Bone splinters ruined the opulence of the once proud clan.
The Blackhand made his challenge, and unleashed his Monster upon the hapless maggots that feasted on a golden corpse.
Those that enter the desecrated place would find body parts and viscera everywhere, with none but one left alive, if only just so.
On that day, Gold lost its purity, replaced with Tarnished Blood.

nyLjAaRz6IiBRD1xzY0N--1--9zipv.jpg

The elder dwarf would sit in his cell and sip from his Ancient Copper Whiskey he got from the ruins of the Copper City beneath of Urguan. "Tae me dead bret'ren." he'd say and take a deep sip, the liquid burning visciously in his throat, only mildly distracting him from what has happened, still trying to make sense of what he has witnessed.

Not just a murder in the city, but a slaughter and dissolving of an entire clan. I wonder who could have perpetrated such a crime. 

The Lord of Untarnished Gold wakes once more to bring death to the traitor. 

An elder Frostbeard would read the news, lofting a brow. 

"Who couldeh done such ah theng?" He'd wonder, chuckling lowly to himself for only a moment before getting back to his work at hand and preparing some food for his daughter.

"'ope t'ey are all okeh... nah saw wot 'appened to them since tha Ferrymen attacked" Tuzic mutters to himself, still unsure of what he had heard happening inside the hall "T'at was ah lot of bangin'..."

[!] Rumors speaking of a massacre and the Goldhands reach a certain cart. A woman peers out her window, grinning ear to ear.

"Such a tragedy. You know- it wasn't too long ago I had read that Hate taints Justice into Vengeance..."

The amusement fades immediately when Inny realizes she is alone and talking to her cloak.