WRIT OF AULIC APPOINTMENT: LORD MARSHAL

kaylacita

WRIT OF APPOINTMENT:

LORD MARSHAL OF THE REALM

iOkdZjpTDDd1pu5O65KD1s43t_imaSuLwHQvGq1-muokTJvWWV4AUS5mJvhN-knxLkfBNt42bZRvyOWbXBluv-o3TaFXkuGT86pg7NWUieui58uIya1LAx-Jc_ZV_0lGLuPaqv8Z

I WOULD HAVE PERISHED HAD I NOT PERSISTED

Issued by the

LADY PALATINE

In accordance with the wishes of the

CROWN

On this 15th day of Tov ag Yermey of 487 E.S.

VA BIRODEO HERZENAV AG EDLERVIK,

During the most recent promotion ceremony for the Brotherhood of St. Karl, Lord Marshal Wilheim Barclay formally announced his resignation, and yielded the Iron Bulava. We thank him for his leal service and dedication to the realm, for he has upheld the standards of our guard and government throughout his tenure in two offices to date.

With the position vacant, the successor of his position was announced within the throne room. It is the will of His Majesty, Aleksandr II of Haense that Ser Arthur Gant @indiana105 be appointed to the position of Lord Marshal and that he take up the Iron Bulava. 

Ser Arthur has fought in service to Hanseti-Ruska for nearly three decades. His prowess is undeniable, both in foot combat and as a commander on the field, as proven throughout the Adrian war. It is by this merit that the Crown knows him to be a worthy successor. May he lead the Brotherhood to victory in the turbulent times to come.

IV JOVEO MAAN,

His Royal Majesty, Aleksander II, by the Grace of Godan, King of Hanseti and Ruska, Grand Hetman of the Army, Hochmeister of the Order of the Crow, Prince of Bihar, Dules, Lahy, Muldav, Solvesborg, Slesvik and Ulgaard, Duke of Carnatia and Vanaheim, Margrave of Korstadt, Rothswald and Vasiland, Count of Alban, Siegrad, Werdenburg, Alimar, Baranya, Graiswald, Karikhov, Karovia, Kaunas, Kavat, Kovachgrad, Kvasz, Markev, Nenzing, Torun, Toruv, Valdev, and Werdenburg, Viscount of Varna, Baron of Esenstadt, Kraken’s Watch, Kralta, Krepost, Lorentz, Rytsburg, Buck, Thurant and Astfield, Lord of the Westfolk, Protector and Lord of the Highlanders, etcetera.

8IhuxKo4oB0VMgyIucCI24nYO935EWW3XNOe0JQjeW9Z5TK6MeJB8c4sDvoSz4qpp00fL4I-OrXs7k-dTQAOT43gIBJwiY49ETM3WmPI_OhQsB1INUpn53B2MKfXMYlc2nc1WNU_UaHlowt3AURDsqk

Her Excellency, Roslin Annastas Baruch, Lady Palatine of Hanseti-Ruska, Duchess of Valwyck, Countess of Ayr, Viscountess of Voron, Baroness of Laval and Riveryn, Lady of Jorenstadt, Guardian of the Hanseti Coast

"I do hope he remembers to balance," Fabian murmurs with a sly grin, recalling a tarot reading of some decade prior.

Ser Arthur Gant strapped the Iron Bulava to his belt, and slid the Sword of the Kingdom into a sheath at his hip. Sergeant, Marshal. It was of no difference. The knight would do his duty.