ON THE RECOGNITION OF WARDS

critter

FF_3Jq5aHHPa5Ialv6jLUaB9zlpM0x19556cYvkz-mgcN5eFP8lhapD-bIntMXfF8MgSHHGJnz8iak0JGM76wZmRhYA5Z9oFJAfgDk9Bt6z1JSAD3xjHxyVQGjaaMo77aznWuW_jHUiscwuTR2J4AUA

9BhgAmp_Er2BVMuhG4BkQSZavXvF56zGNzGtGhAd-RQKsGZ43WUGFIc-AaxNIyduer9PYjXgXGnMXvvdrEq58gm3dOPvegx797uhlNhICANThCLRR1OOLP_znCDoZocCCja6djWMDZKRs6W69vl6d4k

gCm6ahf9Lv8EGim2P5TbU-e1GlY4UwEFfBmLZn5Kos3QWPxi5rzVou8AoHwe9JdjvDZC5xwWBkprB4IW8KMhUf65lizOSEEO9fcUGgJAPTtwLfuspwn2ovMnOxHOUAWe7oMDrHH9LvB98mBPFI7DOtE

7 of Joma & Umund | 487 ES

As the Prikaz once more establishes itself as a center for the traditions of the Haeseni people and an institution for the betterment of our youth, it weighs on my mind that the Completion of a Wardship is yet unmarked by little more than the quiet ushering-on of the once-Ward. The benefit of a Wardship is, of course, what is learned in its tenure; and also, the prestige of its completion, of which we offer no material symbol. The heart of the Court is labor for the hearth, yes; but the stereotype of a frivolous court is because we are also the shepherds of Ceremony, and accordingly, I propose the following:

A CAPSTONE FOR THE WARDS

Upon the completion of a Court Wardship, the Wards of the generation – now of the age of majority and having completed their final tasks – shall be the guests of honor at a ceremony recognizing their achievement. This festivity shall either be organized by any youth still in their own wardship, or by the Hauchkhazya of the Court, and each graduating Ward shall be recognized with a Medallion Brooch of the Esrova Prikaz.

Furthermore, the festivities shall honor some aspect of each Ward's House, or if they are not of a Haeseni lineage, then of some aspect of the Haeseni culture which the Ward has come to embody.

The Medallion Brooch shall be Aurum, with ornamentation corresponding to the following achievements:

WARDSHIPS OF THE COURT

Ward to the Crown

A round-cut fire-opal, set in a rose-petalled medallion.

Ward to the Grand Lord

A square-cut emerald, set in a rose-petalled medallion.

Ward to the Custodian

A natural amethyst cabochon in an oval setting, top crested with the cast silhouette of the Esrova Prikaz.

Ward to the Chamberlain

A natural aquamarine cabochon in an oval setting, top crested with the cast silhouette of the Esrova Prikaz.

Ward to the Offices

An oval setting, top crested with the cast silhouette of the Esrova Prikaz.

ABSTRACT - Topaz in hues of deep purple.

ASTROLOGIST - Topaz in hues of deep blue.

ALCHEMIST - Topaz in hues of light green

ARTS - Topaz in hues of honey-yellow.

HUNT - Topaz in hues of deep amber.

WARDROBE - Topaz in hues of red.

All other Wardships shall receive an aurum medallion, bearing the silhouette of the Prikaz. 

YEARS IN WARDSHIP

An aurum bar which shall hang from the Ward’s brooch, displaying ornamentation according to the following;

A Dutiful Dwolv

A row of twelve tiny fire-opals, symbolizing a twelve-year Wardship in the Esrova Prikaz.

A Decade’s Diligence

A row of ten tiny fire-opals, symbolizing a ten-year Wardship in the Esrova Prikaz.

A Sieg’s Service

A row of five tiny fire-opals, symbolizing a five-year Wardship in the Esrova Prikaz.

wRNq0PSJm8Eg-QKDeNhSZhSuqw9w3R4xHiBDYv4dUc-dsYTfTp0foTLuM3oOxak1vC3GY5ifr-p6XPV2BcagHn10HnJGZSlIpAwsBgWpeeCJs2orDIwCCe5tbr4IxZEW8FGEBSNt9olLNC_MLP-0E2s

As all prior proposals from my desk, this is subject to the consideration and debate of Queen and Council and commentary of the people, should I wander too far in my indulgences.

SIGNÉE PAR,

His Excellency, Fabian Otto d’Arkent-Kortrevich, Grand Lord of Hanseti-Ruska