Orphanage of helious Grand opening

Alikiforever

Fox cubs Orphanage

ZEltrFIq090b_l23PgsL_pbFYxM4mqJAYSf5KRKktb92wDzW5FjKYeu6CQl5xoMN04N5BEuarKdVeGMYOFp04nHP_KAUZaaJ3l9k3d-zxxpgDlpJ1xfb1ytRMym3U5SwhEkMPsAzdbXt_z8i3qpAZok

I am proud to announce that as of today the orphanage of helios after half a year of construction Is now opening its doors.

We are now prepared to take in children from ages 0 to 17

During the orphanage's construction I have already been left with three infants one toddler and one ten year old.

They were left at the orphanage over the past couple months. Potential parents are welcome to send me a letter to come visit children.

I would like to reiterate that the purpose of this orphanage is to keep these children safe and sound, fed, and educated.

In this mission we will now be accepting donations of materials, food and toys for the children.

I wish to make their environment and time here as peaceful as possible.

We will accept all children big and small so do not hesitate to bring any lost or abandoned children to our doors or send me a letter if you find one.

Children are our future and they’re potential is boundless we must protect and guide them.

Fox cubs orphanage is a place for them to grow and learn and just BE children. 

With that said I bid the people of Helious and Aevos a good elven year

It is my hope that the fox cub orphanage becomes a safe haven for children all over aevos

Signed,

Aspin A. Munnel 

Spoiler

discord: alikiforever

Edited by Alikiforever
I missed a few details cuz i was sleepy