Caelian response to Lvrinicvm

Zqppy

Lvrinicvm Delenda est

Within the last few saints days the ancestral enemies of our people located in Lvrinicvm have decided yet again our people are the enemy; They lie and claim that ourselves and the sons of Crug have attacked their voidal settlement. 

We were ready to move on as a people from their previous transgressions in their prior state when they mercilessly killed Praefectus Leo Phokoi Catulus in their streets as Svticvm.

As an official response we would like to let Lvrinicvm know we don’t consider you a threat anymore, but we will kill you if you too go after our women and children aswell.

~ Signed Tullius Vlastoi Proteus.

((In Short))

Spoiler

QsrMJzAJTiabKfJx7UuyKn-KTRurml7u5_861PLEgTRIFfa6HI-m_L-BK1QaU928SpXT-vmhr4NFOAvRWksXA3S66NGXTZW1hlbHaCsgRHbFXdIC-yFOX__2y5yLFvXtd_1yrTPg6hKqKXXfxHj9lv4

"I thought it was 'Krug', K-R-U-G.." Inquired Isavella Jazloviecki to her husband with furrowed brows. "Isn't it 'Krug', dear?

The Silver Lubba reads the missive, very calmly putting it down on his desk as he muttered "..Who let the illiterate scribe write? ..And why do they recognize us as the legitimate Sutican state? thought the Barclays held that title" and then we went on his very confused way, trying to figure out why the brigands who harmed his people very openly stated they were Caelian yet are denied to be so in the missive.

Just now, mika1278 said:

The Silver Lubba reads the missive, very calmly putting it down on his desk as he muttered "..Who let the illiterate scribe write? ..And why do they recognize us as the legitimate Sutican state? thought the Barclays held that title" and then we went on his very confused way, trying to figure out why the brigands who harmed his people very openly stated they were Caelian yet are denied to be so in the missive.

Morgana would only look towards Mika with a confused expression "Who wrote this s**t?". She would burn the missive with the help of a nearby candle, just to follow the Silver Lubba, shaking her head while doing so.

43 minutes ago, Itz_Cookie said:

"I thought it was 'Krug', K-R-U-G.." Inquired Isavella Jazloviecki to her husband with furrowed brows. "Isn't it 'Krug', dear?

Waclaw Jazloviecki could barely contain laughter as her read their mistake. “Aye, it’s Krug with a K. As for the actual message, you’d think they would have the self-awareness to realize that if everyone they meet hates them that perhaps they are the problem.”

6 hours ago, Ragnio said:

Morgana would only look towards Mika with a confused expression "Who wrote this s**t?". She would burn the missive with the help of a nearby candle, just to follow the Silver Lubba, shaking her head while doing so.

6 hours ago, mika1278 said:

Scrisa Anarion looked over her father's shoulder, scoffing at the missive. "They f*cking kidnapped me... And almost killed Freya. The shameless victim blaming is just. . ." She shakes her head, snapping her fingers at the now-ashes of the missive, thanks to Morgana. A gust of air scattered the ashes across the Lubba's desk. "They let me live, so you'd think they'd just own it. That much I would respect."