The Oldoln Chronicles Volume IV

Meb_KatYT

This story is my HEADCANON

We will now skip forward by roughly three years. Clygar raided Aaun twice. Both times he succeeded in his plans. The saboteur he sent is dead. Killed by the necromancer after he unintentionally gave Norland a decisive victory. As to whether they see it remains to be seen. We sent our own messenger in response to Clygar doing so. Like the one my grandfather sent however, he was killed before he could complete his mission. Unlike my grandfather, we didn't order his death. Norland’s community of intelligent rats have taken over since where he left off since then. They are keeping the secret of my survival. I fear if I return the revelation that I am of both the light and the dark may get me killed, as well as the baby Lhaura hid there; Rhea Kvytravn Taalios… My niece. They are going to find out eventually, one way or the other. I need to clear up a lot but this is it for now. Should Norland want to ally themselves with the Talios tribe then we will forever be in your debt. I've skipped over a lot but that is the gist of it. Just send me a bird. We are desperate.

-Oldoln Taalios, Cheiftain of the Talios Skanarri Tribe