Hypernaut Log: The Savage Lands

Norgeth

[!] THE INFORMATION IN THIS ARCANE DISPLACEMENT RP POST IS NOT PUBLIC, PLEASE DO NOT METAGAME.

-Sj5LlUu0-u9rvC2zP8jvGJu1hHcRJh0aMFkTLhOX6HvFzF5L4Md2aSOIx0ob39sRQ-5lTaw32jCKibRivEV7jgoKe7IDEKVkh_u3TJ7fjkCoKCPz3NlAepGrbsib_8sdmEqx7L2Dh7ud2XI0MG5a0A

HYPERNAUT LOG

=ᛜ=ᛜ=ᛜ=ᛜ=ᛜ=

1-ALPHA - - - THE SAVAGE LANDS

>>>> HYPERNOTE Initializing. . . 100%<<<<

>>>>Initialization Complete. . . Loading Log<<<<

Day-1: Upon reading the strange, seemingly ancient book, a field of unidentified energy enveloped me, transporting me through an ethereal starscape of worlds beyond imagine, I seemed to move at unknowable speeds, traveling past realms of every shape and size in but a blink of an eye. I soon landed, forming a shallow crater within a craggy hill, akin to a short, eroded mountain, to my suprise, I was unharmed, easily able to begin the creation of a temporary shelter. . . This land seemed vast and untamed while being unlike Hyperspace Domains, it felt far more physical, more real, though clearly, I was not anywhere in the known world.

Day-2: The temporary shelter has held, keeping the wind and cold at bay while providing precious time to study the landscape, making a cohesive plan. I soon went about trying to find food and fresh water, cutting through dense foliage of various kinds, eventually, after a gruelling trek, I found a mountain stream, sourced from an imposing glacier above. I decided to make a more permanent camp, ordering my Mini-Bot to aid in carving out an indent in the stony mountain wall, and with time and effort, it was made into a crude, yet effective shelter from the elements.

Day-3: I awoke to hear various noises, the sound of some sort of small fauna, I rushed outside, taking my humble dagger in hand while looking for the source of the noise. I had not eaten much since arriving, so it seemed prudent to obtain food. It, however, was soon clear that whatever was making the noises was gone, having fled into the wildlands beyond camp. It seemed clever action and a crafty trap would be needed. . .

Day-4: Once more I awoke at the crack of dawn, soon going about fashioning a series of simple traps for whatever small game wandered near the camp. Deciding that they were complete, I moved back to the stream, wandering down the bank toward a larger river, where the stream soon merged. Taking a sharpened stick, I attempted to catch a fish or some other aquatic creature. Using my Hypernaut survival training, I caught a small trout before returning to camp with a full canteen. . . Roasted trout for dinner was a good change from plain water and whatever edible leaves and berries I could find.

Day-5: As the morning began and light streamed into my camp, something felt off.  . . Getting to my feet, I scrambled up the hill, looking around the surrounding area, I noticed a large creature, giant in size and even bigger in appetite, it seemed to be moving toward my camp. I panicked, gathering my things and quickly taking up that odd tome once more, attempting to read it and travel back home, and it worked. In a flash of light and strange energies, I was transported back to the library, finding that life had gone on as normal. I have decided to name the world that I discovered “The Savage Lands”, deeming the title appropriate for such a wild and untamed place. . . Further study will be necessary, of the magical book and its granted abilities, as well as the strange realm itself. 

>>>>Log Reading Complete. . .Closing Document<<<<

>>>> HYPERNOTE Powering Down. . . <<<<