THE FLAME OF RETRIBUTION.

sarahbarah

Spoiler

sNf6c8o4MuJ5mVXnS90omF1kQT9d50oEmHOKQT3hbOOeq6GDFWFcqZPb2gJp2sBkDHckwAlYmpl0sGU0Jr3USrXVNN-jwQ6CbDA9iwaI8mJ1lyv0zBSgVTMlOGesj-Xbe5IdFNHY7foBsa2yaqNz5Qk

TO ADDRESS THE TURNCOAT.

oG1-j01PVAEk4Xws1hvvD7mpp-dpM-ywKhAvuN6RyONV9f2pUoCbug-iSmK2wyzFmlnOyWNdQWJXBJR_1TvWcbSB2bGQuIYZ2V9yDPP5QRme7zi1-lTeBxYUGeMp8bQaXLE93Uf6CyEiLiiaWK6wpQ0

ISSUED BY THE

jyodBh2oEbXtp8TPOIvNInt6riOOeKwOvQAWtocT01TD7ohOhsFg-iEhfNycU8gS84V2bQgs1Gt19mnVFbob8f4EhQzSIEBiiAMPjtXnfg0g6urC2_0gezjRheD0NC3XYUetc18SDAfXk7OK1X2oDcQ

ON THIS 6TH DAY OF JOMA AG UMUND OF 490 E.S. 

──────────────🜂──────────────

KSjRpHobAhEbHguGiITOamTf1xaJPNPwEzAfRfOyBoHXI1_bYtiEwlT-aG3rk9-7Y_ArGgXIvwtlp6b9t78WsXdU_xm8D_MiuBYwb3m6iCUXcCyCC7zpkZ6C2OdoG4dCdGDSX9l8G2onkmPek4LxIYo

IT IS NOT OFTEN that I pen such a heavy-handed response; in any other circumstance, I would resort to a far more diplomatic approach in lieu of the conflict that seems to run amok within my Courts this day. The slanderous stain laid upon the Grand Lord’s name, however, is something I cannot simply neglect, and thus, I address it here.

MISTER VIRGIL KORT, a man who has strayed so far from GOD’s righteous light, now sinks to the depths of depravity as a kinslayer. Your hands are stained in the blood of your very own kinsmen, yet those claws of yours foolishly put pen to paper nonetheless; ergo, I rebuke your baseless claims. The lies you spew are nothing but the desperate cries of a tainted soul seeking to cast shadows where there are none.

HERE YOU STAND NOW at the precipice of your own undoing, your name forever tarnished by the vile deeds you have committed. Your treachery, made glaringly blatant by the poisonous lies woven and innocent blood spilled, has ignited a fire that will not be so easily smothered. Know this, Virgil Kort: your fate is sealed in the flame of retribution, the likes of which you could never fathom. 

Will you stoke this flame, Firr Kort? Choose wisely.

──────────────🜂──────────────

d6iuq9toecEcJk1L2nKXKspdi2xFCxlR9uRujV_QhF6hbn-j6ckIlqiltYoPalyLFX4_I_BmREF70PWpY9gcXxCT2xquFY9rnZZ0KXmBdjGQI0GD6oCbgRpMFxqomg5SaZlXQLVKLs53lrCUZfGjSpw

Her Royal Majesty, AMAYA OF VENZIA, 

Queen-Consort of Hanseti and Ruska, Princess-Consort of Bihar, Dules, Lahy, Muldav, Solvesborg, Slesvik and Ulgaard, Duchess-Consort of Carnatia and Vanaheim, Margravine-Consort of Korstadt, Rothswald, and Vasiland, Countess-Consort of Alban, Alimar, Baranya, Graiswald, Karikhov, Karovia, Kaunas, Kavat, Kovachgrad, Kvasz, Markev, Nenzing, Torun, Toruv, Valdev, and Werdenburg, Viscountess-Consort of Varna, Baroness-Consort of Esenstadt, Kraken’s Watch, Kralta, Krepost, Lorentz, Rytsburg, Thurant, Venzia and Astfield, Lady of the Westfolk, et cetera.

BZFFkyi57xEn88S7OLFkatFRkaAd7iTdiiml2A7Tw3qLLJaNxaEc6gWV3kVNn9BA1z7oCqvFLpFyneXB89vgOKYT_SuYLLA_D3hb7-YSlSPzNnWFtGhL93Do6nA8tF3_kxizmVFqPggYYlor3lWsXCg

All of Haense simultaneously shouts "YASSS QUEEN!!!"

Meanwhile, the more methodical Anabel Colborn is preparing to make her move as she pens a letter atop her piles of invoices, commissions, and works in progress. Soon enough, she hails a messenger boy and dispenses him to carry her invite to the Kortrevich Residence, bearing both the Countess Kortrevich and Grand Lord's names upon it.

The missive, its writer among his oldest friends, does not yet reach the Grand Lord; he sits in a quiet patch of the Northern forest fletching, with a steady hand and a grim resignation, barbed arrows.

But it will. And his loyalty to the Queen, already hers by right, will briefly warm him with a bone-deep gratitude.