A Warning To Citizens

Frostdrop1

[!] A missive of warning is pinned in various locations around Valdev

Gl_auLYW4imvXe3CCyw3eBphkzi0ztEp_U5Pb6Emrar4WR1vLvWxCCm0OEQ6qurMwNCcf5tg34kmYzlhLto_otCWTVCSbOn_WQmLgWw9Au06_qVXL4jzyrqPtcNx4OPdaHfp_hTLf45VXAY67D3SmdQ

A WARNING TO CITIZENS

Penned by

ROYAL CAPTAIN SER AUDO WEISS

Naf zwy 19th hag i Msitza ag Dargund i 491 E.S.

Va ve Edlervik,

With local undead activity it is advised that all citizens take the utmost precautions when traveling the roads. This includes but is not limited to:

• Travelling with trusted groups
  • Avoiding isolated areas, even within cities
  • Carrying weaponry at all times, including that of aurum
  • To plan your journey beforehand, including knowing the nearest defensible settlement 

If you encounter undead do not engage; flee to the nearest defensible settlement and alert the guards.

It is additionally advised that citizens avoid forested areas, with a notable number of recent disappearances occurring. Furthermore, the appearance of a vile and eerie beast of unknown nature around the forests of Valdev ought warrant caution. This creature is known to entice people to trade. It is recommended that if you encounter this creature to avoid it further at all costs. If you so happen to trade with it, do not consume or use whatever it provides.

Iv Joveo Mann,

His Honourable, Ser Audo Weiss, Viscount of Novkursain, Baron of Zvaervauld, Jovenaar of the Crown, Meyster Knight of the Order of the Crow, Royal Captain of the Brotherhood of St. Karl

ulTwd3ZLJexWDybuyoLZr_z6vMHxL16LkcYDHG_y0oK96IRVzK-sciWQwAv3ndShMC_6Rf3I9m80Gu-kV9GlYz8y2tX8PxyDpTE4GwIOk6_5cxOvbiTHmxO-eg8jmc6ktfIUwVFupynM_8Lb0l6Yv6c